DS Topic

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: DS Topic

Postby CJ » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 pm

The only DS cart i've got is my R4 Revolution. I think i've got an Acekard 2 somewhere as well.
Oh and I have and m3 perfect lite in my GBA slot.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Porter » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:20 pm

I already took Sonic Chronicles and Harvest Moon 2: Island of Happiness back. Dragon Quest 4 was a good purchase.

Some good games coming out soon:
Ninjatown DS: A tower defense game finally for the DS
Tecmo Bowl Kickoff: Oh yeah, Tecmo Bowl rules
Rune Factory 2: Natsume does not give a shit about Harvest Moon anymore, this series rules
Chrono Trigger DS: Unsure about purchasing this one. Depends on the reviews of additions
Kirby Superstar Ultra: Unsure whether or not to purchase this one too, need some advice

Any others?
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:02 am

KSSU seems to be pretty much the ultimate classic Kirby game, but if you already have KSS, it's not a huge priority. There are some new games, but not enough to justify buying it over the SUPER AWESOME Canvas Curse.

Forget that Ninjatown game, get Lock's Quest. Although I haven't actually played either, I clearly know everything and you should listen to me. Besides, it's already out.

CTDS is going to be awesome, I'll FINALLY be able to own an actual copy after all these years of it only being available in non-PAL regions on region-locked consoles.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:52 pm

Lock's Quest is pretty fun. The controls are a little glitchy, though. You can select one thing, but Lock goes towards another. Sometimes, he walks away, then back... Then turns in a circle and repairs the thing you selected.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Previous

Return to Gaming