well that's $100 down the drain.

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: well that's $100 down the drain.

Postby CJ » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:54 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:
Impossible wrote:Did I just step into some retarded alternate reality where Chrono Trigger DS doesn't exist?

Says the man who lives in the video game dead zone that is Australia.

Ah... That's what importing is for.

To be honest. I couldn't give a fuck if Australia misses out on great games (unless they're for the Wii... Nintendo like giving us PAL gamers a really bad time). We've already had Fallout 3 fucked with (although it was a very negligible edit), And Silent Hill: Homecoming was banned outright. And it's all thanks to one man. He is like... Australias version of Jack Thompson. Importing is usually much cheaper anyway (not at the moment though due to the financial crisis) and getting games sooner is always a plus.

Oh yeah. And my copy of chrono trigger for ds arrived today. It's a pretty solid port and the translation is much less... bland. Using the stylus to move around is kinda awkward but it doesn't matter. That's what the d-pad is for. It looks really nice and plays well. But i'd still much rather play the SNES version.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:20 pm

Nice avatar CJ. You watch the Mighty Boosh?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:56 pm

yeah man. it's an awesome show.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:43 pm

Massive kudos.

"Saboo you slag!!!"
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Gaming