Dragon Age - Origins

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Dragon Age - Origins

Postby CJ » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:22 am

Anyone else played this yet. Very interesting. Sort of a mix between Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Re: Dragon Age - Origins

Postby Crean » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Haven`t tried it yet... but my groupmates "got into the dark" and left our world.) They are re-playing the DAO for the 6-th time(!) to check all the variants of endings. They prompt me to play it... I`m afraid :lol:
Crean
Wanderer

Postby Sling » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:20 pm

I sat down and completed one week last summer. It was pretty good. I managed to get my character to hook up with the character voiced by Claudia Black.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:29 pm

I loved the assassin that attempts to ambush you then joins your party. Until I realised he wanted to fuck me in the ass. Then I went along with it to get the achievement for completing the relationship lines with every character. Now I feel dirty. Can't look at my character the same way.

As for the game itself, very good, kept me playing. Until Awakening came out and they just started throwing awesome new weapons and armour at me and I didn't want to throw any of my equally awesome old stuff away.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Otaku No Anime » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Origins and Awakening were awesome. Well-crafted story and lore (even if a tad bit cliché at points), good gameplay, and an overall immerse experience.

Shame DA II didn't quite get there, but that's another topic altogether.
Otaku No Anime
S2 Hilyn

Return to Gaming