Games I Actually Give A Shit About

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: Games I Actually Give A Shit About

Postby Sling » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:11 am

Beldarius wrote:My PC and laptop are sort of sucky (integrated graphics cards) so I can't play most of the games you guys mentioned.

You should still be able to play Amnesia, Slender, and Minecraft. I don't think they are particularly demanding.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:58 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Guild Wars 2 is just about the end all be all of my life right now. That is all.

Same, between SWtOR and GW2, I have no free time.
There aren't any Asia/Pacific servers, but I heard Sea of Sorrows is the unofficial Asia/Pacific server, so I'm levelling there right now. I think Seejay is on Far Shiver Peaks.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:22 pm

Massive bump/necropost.

I have officially completed 102 Xbox 360 games, 6 PS3 games, and 1 game on Steam. By 'complete' I mean, earn every achievement/trophy/steam achievement. I need to go outside.

Nah, who am I kidding? Outside sucks dick. Graphics are good, but the gameplay sucks.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:17 am

Well, as of right now I have obtained every achievement in: 153 Xbox 360 games, 6 Xbox One Games, 11 PS3 Games, and 13 Steam games.

I need to finish Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for the One and LEGO Rock Band for the 360. In Gears I have two achievements: one for getting 10,000 multiplayer kills and one for reaching level 100 and re-upping, and in LEGO Rock Band I have one achievement left for hitting 100% notes during the guitar solo of The Final Countdown on Expert difficulty.

Currently playing the 3D Remake of Final Fantasy IV on Steam, which is way harder than the 2D Pixel Remaster for some reason.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Gaming