Narcissu 2

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Narcissu 2

Postby Otaku No Anime » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:22 am

Well, it's finally out of Vaporware state after being worked on for at least 2 years (and another year if you count the year of no activity from the translators). To those who are aware of this series, here you go. It's bundled with the first game, too, for those who haven't read it (and to do so along with Narcissu 2 is a requirement for the epilogue; those who've read the stand alone from 2005 will have to read it again from the Narcissu 2 program).

The lengthy time it took for release aside, I was satisfied with the work. But I'll leave more detailed comments about aside once (or if, for that matter) more people in this forum have read it.

Seeing as at least a few people here are aware of the visual novel community and genre (or at the very least, read the original game that I linked in my sig a long time ago during my heyday), I figured I should take a shot here and start a discussion about it.
Otaku No Anime
S2 Hilyn

Re: Narcissu 2

Postby saturnineherbivore » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:13 am

a
Last edited by saturnineherbivore on Fri May 28, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saturnineherbivore
Wanderer

Re: Narcissu 2

Postby Glenn47 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:32 pm

I never played the original, but I'm low on entertaining stimuli as of late. I'm gonna check them both out.
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Return to Gaming