Dear lord...

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Dear lord...

Postby Glenn47 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:07 pm

God......it's midnight here. I just so happened to search for I don't remember what on yahoo. I found this game. Holy shit it scared the fuck out of me. Don't play this game at night, or don't play at all if you get scared easily.

http://www.forbidden-siren.com/

Seriously...just don't even play it unless you have the resolve of OverlordBill. And, if you are gonna play it, you have to have sound. Otherwise it's not as freaky. I'm going back online. I don't want to go to bed now. Call me a pussy, but computer...is....safe.

Midnight dammit, exactly on midnight when I started the game.
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:43 pm

<Jeramyu> Meh... the mighty Jeramyu shall handle this
<Glenn> NO!
<Glenn> you won't sleep

You underestimated me, Glenn. I went through the site. The ENTIRE site. Just be glad you didn't. And you are also aware that this is based around Playstation game, right?

Anyway, this doesn't even touch a certain SNES game that I'm not even going to tell the name of.

This kind of stuff doesn't phase me anymore. I actually found the site quite ingenious... some of the sublminal messanging, and sound was absolutely brilliant. The atomsphere was perfectly achieved. The sudden flashing, the light momentary fading of pictures into other pictures... the seeming innocence of some of the people, the mysteriousness around the whole situation. It has the makings of a great, traditional Asian horror story.

Though the game-taken cutscenes at the end of each segment kind of ruined it a bit, because the graphics are of course, Playstation (1) quality, so they look kinda doofy.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Glenn47 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:56 am

ahh, morning. I feel much better. and now I'm thinking I overreacted because of how tired I was at the time. I'll probably try playing it later.
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:54 pm

yeah....that was freaking awsome.....I'm no resident evil/ silent hill/ undead evil game thingie fan, but damn that was cool
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Return to Gaming