FFXII actually looking good.....

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Akirru » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:29 pm

For me - I used an emulator to play Final Fantasy 5, and out of all of the games it is my biggest blind spot. As for Final Fantasy 2 and 4... The REAL Final FAntasy 2 (the Japanese game that came out on GBA just recently) wasn't shipped before this GBA version.

The Japanese Final Fantasy *4* was shipped to America and then named Final Fantasy 2 by the Americans. Actually, it was whatever people wanted to call it, so it was often referred to as "Final Fantasy 2/4". Now that the real Final Fantasy 2 was shipped to USA for the GBA, it causes confusion because Final Fantasy 4 was Final Fantasy 2 until now.

Just to take away the confusion, the REAL Final Fantasy 2 that was just released on GBA now is the one with Firon, Maria, Guy and Lionheart. The Final Fantasy 4 that was shipped to USA and often referred to as Final Fantasy 2 OR 4, has Cecil the Dark Knight to Paladin in it. As for the FF3/6 thing, it just proves farther that USA is screwing with our heads about the game titles, and that Japan should've just given us all of the freakin' games.

One more thing, what are the max dimensions able to be used in a signature pic? Thanks, I've been searching the FAQ, but I can't find an answer that states the dimensions.
Akirru
Plyn

Postby Telephalsion » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:06 am

there si no end to the size, but it it's too large the admins will kill you.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:03 am

oh yeah.... eh. whatever. I just remember I didn't get into final fantasy till after anthology came out, so everything was already corrected for me.

I don't mind the signature picture as long as I don't have to move the horizontal bar.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Gaming