Best RPG soundtrack?

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Impossible » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:24 am

Oh God... my brain...
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:39 am

best rpg soundtrack? Too bad megaman doesn't count.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby RentACop » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:27 pm

But the difference between the two, and what makes Chrono Chross better is Character background. All the Characters that matter and even the less important ones all have individual stories that are great.

Lies.

There's no reason to go on gamefaq's cause the good characters go no ware because of fanboys and extreme mario nerds. not that i dont like mario but you can't compare mario to Solid Snake or Cloud.

Are you even loosely familiar with the character battle? I mean, Solid Snake beats Manny Calvera? Leon Kennedy beats Gordon Freeman? Have you seen the last 3 champions? Link, Cloud and Sephiroth. Oh yeah, we gotta stop those damn marios from beating the angsty pointy haired guy with the big sword. Not him, the other one. No, the other one. Dammit.

Anyway, Planescape: Torment goes on the list.
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:23 pm

hate to break it to you, but it'll always be link, mario, or a bowl of salsa that wins.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Previous

Return to Gaming