Copulate Non-Christians!

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:43 pm

He doesn't have hundreds of years to live, does he though?

Fortunately for us.

Postby Inderos » Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:27 am

Gah. It didn't sign me in automatically again. Fucking piece of shit.
I'll say I found her floating face down and I won't let them hurt you, I swear, from the crystal to the crucifix, I will always be with you. So if I go to hell for this I guess I'll meet you there.
Inderos
S3 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:38 am

People can change in hundreds of years? Too bad sometimes they don't.

The Catholic church may not be as power hungry as during the crusades, but still... with all the priest-boy love scandals, it really makes you wanna not believe.

Much love for the Pope though.

But I digress. Hating the catholic church is what made Excell try to ban me.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Excell » Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:58 am

Greatchickenman wrote:People can change in hundreds of years? Too bad sometimes they don't.

The Catholic church may not be as power hungry as during the crusades, but still... with all the priest-boy love scandals, it really makes you wanna not believe.

Much love for the Pope though.

But I digress. Hating the catholic church is what made Excell try to ban me.

I hate you. I hate everything about you. You're a piece of shit that everyone here hates you disgusting loser assanine shithead. You know NOTHING about the Catholic Church. Hell, I'm not even a fan of the Catholic Church. I just hate ignorant sacks of shit like you. Orthodox and most Protestant Churches are worse than the Catholic Church. I'm not even close to a hardline Christian either. In fact, I sin more than most atheists. You are just an uninformed sack of puke.
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:15 am

What's wrong Excell, your girlfriend left you today for spending too much time on the forum?
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby OverlordBill » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:34 am

In case you check here before looking at the topic on the Scratch Wall,

Jeramyu wrote:4. NO FLAMMING ALLOWED. NO CREATING TOPICS ONLY TO ATTACK ANOTHER MEMBER. NO SPAMMING TOPICS WITH MESSAGES OF FLAMMING. NO MOCKING PEOPLE.

5. RESPECT OTHER'S OPENIONS, JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION FROM YOURS, DOES NOT MEAN IT IS WRONG. DEBATING IS FINE, BUT STARTING A WAR IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!

6. KEEP PERSONAL ISSUES TO THE PM FEATURE, OR EMAIL, OR ANYTHING NOT IN PLAIN SIGHT!

7. THIS IS A VERY SARCASTIC COMMUNITY. DON'T START CRYING BECAUSE BILL CALLED YOU UGLY. HAVE TOLERANCE.

8. ACCEPT PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE. NO RACISM, SEXISM, SOCIAL ISOLATION, BIGOTRY, OR JUDGEMENTALISM/PRESUMPTIOSNESS.

Shut. Up. It's just getting annoying Excell and I'm sure none of us are in the mood for a flame war.
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.
OverlordBill
S1 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:48 pm

I'm assuming that Chickenman pissed off excell at some point or another. Get over it you two. From what I've read, chickenman has some interesting things to say and I saw a quote impossible had of him and that was pretty friggin funny.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:42 pm

I wrote:Hating the catholic church is what made Excell try to ban me.

Yeah. I guess he likes to keep grudges.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Excell » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:51 pm

Actually, that grudge dropped a while ago. You just had to go and bring it up again. He brings up information that is completely untrue and goes around saying it IS true. Hell, why do you think so many people hate Catholics. Everyone thinks we're racist, sexist and horrible and it's not true. How are you going to call for me to stop flaming when he goes around spreading false information.
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:58 pm

Please, Excell. I pulled most of my punches this time. My right as an American allows me to say bad things about the catholic church, but my requirement as a decent human being doesn't allow me to say bad things about you, so I wont.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Excell » Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:01 pm

Well, my right as an American allows me to flame on this board. But most people seem to want me to not do that. So how about I not flame you into submission and you apologize for your false and ignorant comment about catholics.
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:02 pm

Dude. you can't flame me into submission. You're just going to flame yourself into a ban.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Excell » Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:03 pm

I would probly get banned, but you'd sure as hell shut the fuck up.
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:05 pm

Actually... No. it wouldn't change anything. There would just be none of your flame.

I fail to see your reasoning. :?
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Excell » Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:06 pm

Let's put it this way. I'd insult you after every single post you made. You'd get annoyed. You'd shut the fuck up. Simple enough for you?
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming