Animal Crossing

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Grand Admiral Thrawn » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:28 pm

I just sell the fossils. I also use the 100 turnips universal code in my cheat file when turnip prices are way up there. (My sister once made over 300,000 bells)
Current games in progress:
Legend of Dragoon
FF8
FF9
Chrono Cross
Grand Admiral Thrawn
S2 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:32 am

I try to avoid taking advantage of bugs and cheats first time through, but it seems that there is no end to this hell so screw that.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Grand Admiral Thrawn » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:45 pm

It was a file I created specially for cheats, and I used them mostly to get NES games. My sister used them to get materials for a LoZ themed house.
Legend of Dragoon
FF8
FF9
Chrono Cross
Grand Admiral Thrawn
S2 Hilyn

Postby Glenn47 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:53 pm

I happen to have the player's guide, which I got free for resubscribing to Nintendo Power. There's a neat little thing about decorating your house, called Feng Shui. They say to place certain colors in certain parts of your house. What they don't tell you is that barely any furniture gives you any Feng Shui value at all. Btw, Feng Shui helps you to get people to stop giving you paper when you help them, and overall increases the rarity of items and stuff.
Also, donating to the museum increases the chances of getting the thing you donate.

And yeah, winter sucks terribly.
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:37 pm

"Screw playing normally. I'm going to cheat the fucking shit out of this!" Teen exclaimed, feeling newfound hope while he leapt to his computer. As soon as he was done feverishly typing in the search and finding the AC pages, Teen felt a burden lift off his shoulders. He ran quick like a bunny over to Tom Nook's shop and began to punch in the codes. "whats this?" Teen asked himself, noticing the feng shui chart and a list of the items. "aha!" Teen exclaimed, "so that's why all I get is paper!" Twenty minutes later, Teen's super mario 8-bit theme was complete and he lived hapily ever after with an HRA score of 90,000 points.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Grand Admiral Thrawn » Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:24 pm

I make custom houses. I hate the HRA. If I don't have a theme done, I make my house trashy just to spite them, and lower the property value of the surrounding area. :lol:
Legend of Dragoon
FF8
FF9
Chrono Cross
Grand Admiral Thrawn
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:00 pm

I make my own house too , and it has over 100,000 HRA points. Or atleast it did, there are probably enough roaches in that house now to put its value in the negative.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:28 pm

I'm not gonna pull the weeds, just to spite the well
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:58 pm

I mainly just leave my house messy because people tell me to keep it clean. I "lose" items people tell me to deliver. I make all the villagers call me some equivelant of king or emperor. I just wish I could have a flamethrower.

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:05 pm

Become....a member now...validate your opinion...now
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:59 am

My little brother played that game for a while. He just shoved whatever the hell he could into his house.

In the time that I was playing, I made a kickass chess house though.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:56 pm

Dude, I totally wanted to do a chess house. But I only have one piece and I'm a little more intent on paying off my 700,000 bell debt for upgrading to a second floor :evil: At least now I won't have to upgrade more once I get out of debt one final time.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:57 am

I had a mostly modern themed house, and the second floor was space themed. There should have been an upgrade for your second floor to make it bigger though.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:00 pm

Goddamn it! Where the hell is Ditech when I need them?
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby sbf » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:47 pm

It's funny when the characters ask you to put in something to be their new "hi" message, and you type in something like "FU"... :lol: And if you ever get bored or the current season, change your gamecube timer to a different date...although it really fucks up your town with weeds
sbf
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming