Light or Dark side?

I am the epitome of Obi wan.
38%
I like blackmailing innocents!
63%

Total votes : 8

Knights of The Old Republic (KOTOR)

Postby Teenr0cker » Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:47 pm

I know the sequel is here ( or coming) but I no longer have to borrow KOTOR since I own my own copy now. So which side would you choose and Have you delayed leveling up until you are decidedly a Jedi / sith? I've played through most of the first planet before I go jedi or sith and I kinda feel bad about all of the mean choices I make. I guess I've been playing too many RPG's that teach that niceness = Ideal hero.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:25 pm

I got news for you. You can't become a sith, however, if you chose the evil path, you may take over the galaxy
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:43 pm

I know you become anni skywalker. My friends suck at keeping spoilers to themselves.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:39 pm

Your friends happen to be good at lying to you though :lol:

Just play the game until you're finished. There are tons of side quests and you're need to replay the game once or twice before you can get all of them.

Also you can download a new area with X-Box Live.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:07 am

They are dead. I'm totally serious

Them equals crucified now. Now I must go and undo damage done elsewhere.

Seriously
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:09 am

I don't have KOTOR.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:18 pm

Thats all fine and well....Now caugh up twenty bucks...its already platinum, so its cheap.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Berserker » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:13 am

I finally got it from a friend for the PC!
I just begun it, but I'm more towards the light side.
"I shouldn't have to live in a world where all good points are horrible ones" (Black mage, 8bit theater)
Berserker
S2 Hilyn

Return to Gaming