MP2

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

MP2

Postby War » Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:25 pm

That's right I got MP2 Echoes. Its graphically great. Right now its kind of repetitive, but I'm still playing it. Who else has it?
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:23 pm

I bought it the day it came out. It's a great, great game, but frankly, I liked the first better. Waiting for your health to slooowwwllly go back up by a light crystal in the dark world just gets tedious after awhile. Infact, that's my main qualm with MP2: it gets REALLY tedious at points, and a select few of the boss battles are just hair tearing. Despite all this, it's certainly one of the best GC games out there, and anyone with a little patience should try it.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby War » Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:54 pm

I haven't gotten to any of those parts yet, but I'm not far into the game yet.
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:18 pm

Yeah, that's because you SUCK.

Honestly, I liked the first game better, but MP2 is pretty good. There's some great morph ball stuff (even bosses), although it's hard to beat the puzzle before getting the Plasma Beam; that was just great. The Metroid elements felt poorly implemented, and expansions weren't hidden as well as in the first game.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby War » Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:24 am

Or its because I just got it today hamster bitch.
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:58 pm

Is hamster bitch some sort of slang for stupid jew? Racist

I never got around to actually finishing the first one. It always pissed me off that there were always these creatures just randomly jumping at me without me seeing it or something. And it didn't help that I'm in school so gaming time is limited.

Regardless, I loved the metroid series before that, so I'm willing to try the sequel.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:26 pm

Teenr0cker wrote:It always pissed me off that there were always these creatures just randomly jumping at me without me seeing it or something.

There IS a radar.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby HolsteinCow » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:16 pm

Is MP2 some sort of new but primitive file format for music?
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:17 pm

Metroid Prime Two :lol:
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:20 pm

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh.

But then again I despise consoles, so I don't care.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Return to Gaming