Christmas Rocks!

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Christmas Rocks!

Postby Excell » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:00 am

I got a $2k laptop, $100 of movies, SO: Till the End of Time, RTW, $600 in clothes. I love my family. 8)
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:51 pm

Uh, why are you putting this in gaming? It may involve a comp... but that's all.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Inderos » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:29 pm

It also involved two different games.

Anyways, I got a new computer too :). Didn't ask for a laptop, so I didn't get one. I got an iPod from my dad. My mom took me to the Armani Exchange and bought me a lot of clothes O.O And my stepdad is taking me to England again this summer.

Oh, and I still have stuff coming from my Grandma and my aunt.
I'll say I found her floating face down and I won't let them hurt you, I swear, from the crystal to the crucifix, I will always be with you. So if I go to hell for this I guess I'll meet you there.
Inderos
S3 Hilyn

Postby Excell » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:52 pm

Yeah, I figured the gaming stuff outnumbered the clothes and all so I stuck it in here.
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:25 pm

A 128 MB USB Key
Megaman Zero 3
A Nintendo DS
Mario 64 DS
Baten Kaitos
Prince of Persia: Sands of time
Skies of Arcadia: Legends

The latter 3 I picked out at a GameStop because they were having a used game buy 2 get 1 free deal.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Excell » Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:26 pm

Nice. Haha, I wanted some weights too but my parents said the laptop cost too much. 8)
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:12 pm

-Some horrible game about Europe and ugly people.
-Clothing. Lots of clothing.
-A Timex watch.
-Real Ultimate Power: The Official Ninja Book.
-A Dell computer with a router that automatically switches off after 2 minutes of functioning.

I might get Nuklear Age and GURPS 4th editon by New Year's though.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:46 am

Holy fuck, nearly US$2000 worth of stuff, just for Christmas? Spoilt little shit.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:28 am

Since were all on the topic...

As you know I got KOTOR and AC. I got zero, zippo, keine, nicht, null, nada, zip, zero, squat, square root of zero computer-related gifts. All I want is some fucking ram right now...memory second. I got an electric hair trimming kit (I was too lazy to buy a fucking razor like everyone else) from my wierd aunt, as well as fifty on a giftcard to barnsandnoble and so I might buy an anime cd or a bunch of manga i never finished reading. I also got the album "alive in athens" By iced earth, and it was good...and I mean reeeeeeallllly good. But it was after this that I realized my siblings had higher quantity lower quality gifts, which led me to wonder what was in store for me...I have been granted permission to choose a tenor sax of my own. For those of you who lack true knowlidge of the musical industry, yamaha kicks ass and foriegn instruments are for ppl who wipe their asses with fifties. Here are some nice ones:
Image Image

but this below is the epitome of hotness:

But we are talking about maybe six or seven thousand on that one. A reasonable new sax would cost three or four, depending on the brand and condition.

I now sit back on my smooshie pillow, which I have described somewhere else, to watch my Halo 2 special edition dvd which i havent found the time to watch until now.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Iteroth » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:10 pm

I got Half Life 2, Myst 4, Rome Total War, a calendar, a new harmonica, three books, a new bathrobe and $250.

Man, I love this harmonica. :D
Iteroth
S5 Hilyn

harmonica

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:28 pm

A harmonica? Hehe. I used to play the harmonica...when I was seven....not that a harmonica isnt good or anything.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:41 pm

Iteroth wrote:I got Half Life 2

WANT~!
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby HolsteinCow » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:55 pm

EmperorJeramyu wrote:
Iteroth wrote:I got Half Life 2

WANT~!

TILDE~!
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:16 pm

YES~!
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:07 am

We germans know nothing of those sissy tildas! Only Oomlauts are manly enough for our language!
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Next

Return to Gaming