ToS

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Daedalus » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:04 pm

And, if my big monkey ears don't fail me, he's the voice of Remiel as well. Although maybe that's just me; I haven't read the credits.
Daedalus-he who sees by fire.
And so one day I will be gone, and all that will remain will be my love.
Daedalus
Plyn

Postby Glenn47 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:52 pm

I've heard Collete's voice before too. Anybody know where it was, because I sure don't. I just recognized it as I was playing.
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:16 pm

I'm pretty sure I read Presea's voice actor also did some Nickelodeon show, but I don't remember what it was.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Alundra » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:18 pm

can't help you there dude, everything is dubbed in kaka dutch here... I hate that but meh... nickelodeon is considerd kiddy stuff... BUT ME LIKES CARTOONS... AND SO WILL MY WIFE OR WE WON'T MARRY ^_^
Now I'm off to find a girlfriend ^_^"
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:28 pm

Someones getting alittle ahead of themselves... :roll:
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Inderos » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:22 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:I'm pretty sure I read Presea's voice actor also did some Nickelodeon show, but I don't remember what it was.

Presea is Terra from Teen Titans, I think. Also, Colette is one of the Power Puff girls, I can't remember which one, though.
I'll say I found her floating face down and I won't let them hurt you, I swear, from the crystal to the crucifix, I will always be with you. So if I go to hell for this I guess I'll meet you there.
Inderos
S3 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:24 pm

Bubbles. Don't ask me how I know this.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:05 pm

I looked it up, Presea was also in Power Puff Girls and The Fairly OddParents. Don't know who she was in them though.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:14 am

EmperorJeramyu wrote:Bubbles. Don't ask me how I know this.

Sometimes I really pity you.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:31 am

ToS....... never heard of it but sounds mad none the less.
what platform is it on?

i might buy it or download it or something.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Kyle » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:38 am

Ok, some facts. I dabble in voice actor listing and memorize them all :)

Collette has not done much VA work yet. She's done some "The Land Before Time" movies where she had Ducky's role. She's also done Miyuki in Xenosaga Episode 2.

Presea is Rikku from FFX(-2). She's also Bubbles from Power Puff and Sakura Mizrahi from, again, Xenosaga Episode 2.

The voice actor of Genis is actually a woman by the way. She's also KOS-MOS from, guess what, Xenosaga Episode 2 and did mostly Digimon stuff before that.

Sheena's voice actress... You may remember her as Bastila Shan from the KOTOR games. I know I do :) Also... She's Samus Aran of... I don't need to say what Samus is from do I? Apart from that, yep, a Xenosaga Episode 2 role although not as significant.

Raine. She's Pellegri and Febronia in Xenosaga Episode 1&2 (one of the few VA that weren't changed) as well as Mirage in Star Ocean 3.

Zelos, whom you all love it seems (so do I) has done next to nothing aside from ToS. It seems either nobody wants him, he didn't like the VA business himself, doesn't have a voice anymore or died. Too bad though, I love his work.

Regal is ooooh, I'm gonna say it, Albedo and Nigredo in Xenosaga 1&2, Albel in Star Ocean 3, Balmung in the .Hack Series (games and series).

And finally Kratos. As mentioned before he's Ryudo in Grandia 2, but he's done many more major roles. He's even Liquid Snake of... You all know that too. He's done many many roles in Bioware/Black Isle games (think BG series, Icewind, Planescape, KOTOR, ...).

And another Xenosaga 1&2 appearance is young Mithos, he played Jr. There, that's it. Hope you enjoyed the read.
Kyle
S3 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:10 am

Dammit, so is it Colette or Presea who was Bubbles? I seem to recall hearing Presea somewhere else, so maybe it was her...

Genis' voice actor MUST be Cody (God, that's a shitty dub name). My God, I just realised they sound exactly the same. >_<
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Inderos » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:58 am

Kyle wrote:Regal is ooooh, I'm gonna say it, Albedo and Nigredo in Xenosaga 1&2.

And another Xenosaga 1&2 appearance is young Mithos, he played Jr. There, that's it. Hope you enjoyed the read.

Wow, I can't believe I didn't make those connections before.
I'll say I found her floating face down and I won't let them hurt you, I swear, from the crystal to the crucifix, I will always be with you. So if I go to hell for this I guess I'll meet you there.
Inderos
S3 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:33 am

And He's in Jade Empire, like I said before, but no one listened to me.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby lonewulf123 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:40 pm

Impossible wrote:Dammit, so is it Colette or Presea who was Bubbles? I seem to recall hearing Presea somewhere else, so maybe it was her...

No. it was Presea.
lonewulf123
Plyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming