BETA TOPIC: Spoilers ho!

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Fredric » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:17 pm

Alan was killed by the PS among with Tetzel at the campfire after the forest maze in episode 5. You can see his legs sticking out behind the trees.
Fredric
S1 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:30 pm

Death only made him funnier.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Grand Admiral Thrawn » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:27 pm

And richer...I wonder what Sacrifa was thinking when he saw his old house in the hands of an idiot.
Current games in progress:
Legend of Dragoon
FF8
FF9
Chrono Cross
Grand Admiral Thrawn
S2 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:36 pm

Thanks for clearing that up for me, DarkKnight.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby 1commander » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:32 am

Fredric wrote:Alan was killed by the PS among with Tetzel at the campfire after the forest maze in episode 5. You can see his legs sticking out behind the trees.

I thought that that was just a bug... Alan wasnt around the campfire was he? Why would he be with Sacrifa at that point? Makes no sense.
1commander
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:52 am

Because he was dead. And when the PS came by his aura was absorbed.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Poenaensis » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:24 pm

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:I was just looking through these posts....Jeramyu said that there is no evidence that Midian died...The headhunter in Episode 1. Looking for Jeruh...Rhue nearby when he died(killed by Slade)...Headhunter in E2 confusing Rhue with Midian...

So this kinda eliminates the theory about the City being inhabited by victims of the sword. Rhue didn't kill Midian, Slade did. Rhue just absorbed his aura because he was very close at the time of death. (Remember Cade's aura being absorbed? Rhue didn't kill Cade, but he was close by when the aura was seperated from the body.)

As for Berserker's statement....Maybe the PS is now completely in control of Rhue's body (If the PS won)

I haven't seen many threads. Are you saying that the headhunter was midian? It explains somethings really well.

Otherwise, we have gaius, "rhue" and this headhunter all looking for jeruh, why? who hired them?
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby dyyhpys » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:34 pm

I thought Gaius and "Rhue" where hired by midian at the start, but later on midian heard Jeruh was not dead so as the headhunter in Ep 1 he attack "Rhue" thinking him to be Jeruh.
ALAN: Badgering? I never mentioned
a badger. I'm talking about kitty
kats.
dyyhpys
S1 Hilyn

Postby brigas » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:58 pm

My guess would be: Rhue or maybe (kura) or whoever he was at the time kills midian, for which reason, is unknowkn to me. He then absorbs his aura like he absorbed jeruh's and he becomes midian. His goal is to kill Jeruh, he desires revenge. Midian stated this on the top of phantom's edge. Thats why Rhue says something along the lines of ''this is the best day of my life'' when he stands face to face with jeruh. He then kills jeruh and absorbs his aura becoming the actual state of jeruh(the rhue we know).

This theory might explain why an headhunter adressed to rhue as midian.
As for the 1st headhunter maybe someone hired by midian before( may or may not be already in rhues body)

it seems quite obvious too that rhue is the mimic.
brigas
Plyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion