BETA TOPIC: The Theory Compilation (Spoilers)

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby nerx » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:16 am

I kind of like the term "bluey".

I don't. I was only using it so I didn't confuse anyone.
nerx
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:48 pm

Yeah, because calling the main character by a name we've never used before isnt confusing at all. :roll:
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby nerx » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:09 am

Strata used it. Nobody forgives Strata, nobody forgets Strata.
nerx
S1 Hilyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:24 pm

BUMP.

Yes, I'm bumping... mostly because a lot of the non-beta testers haven't been reading the old topics and we have seen the same theories presented all over again.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Asra » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:48 am

Not sure if this has been said. But Jeruh tossed the Shadow Sword after the murders. You can tell because when "Bluey/Midian" kills him, hes already aged to adulthood.
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby Dy3000 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:28 am

But it would seem weird that Rhue has been carrying around his own Shadow Sword all this time without much consequence apparently, but then again I guess we don't really know what Rhue was doing before he met up with Gaius.

Also, I say we should call him "Notch Boy" as coined by Lexus. That had to be one of the most hilarious conversations in the Way. "That's not true! I can quit anytime I want!"
Dy3000
Wanderer

Postby Asra » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:32 am

The being known as Rhue is able to carry around the sword because his aura is constantly shifting with the others, so it can't get a good enough connection. So at least in the span of time we've known Rhue, hes managed to continue doing what he does without going utterly insane... Well not by much.
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby Dy3000 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:24 am

There's another thing, that the suggestion that Jeruh lost his Shadow Sword when he was a boy seems to be valid, assuming what Jeruh says in Dream Estrana is true or that he can recall correctly (he does have an immeidate history of problems in this area apparently). But in the ending, the sword that Jeruh has when he gets killed disappears in a flash of light and then Rhue feels weird right after, so then Jeruh's sword HAS to be something special even if not the one used to kill Serena (because normal swords don't just vanish into thin air).
Dy3000
Wanderer

Postby nerx » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:44 am

I think if you're going to post in an old topic, you're going to read it.
Yes, the dancing kirby person is correct, it was mentioned, he must have discarded it.
It's not valid. No, it's not vailid, it's right.

I doubt the sword was special. I think we've assumed Shadow Swords and Illuminati are the same thing. It seems a valid assumtion.. or did we discard this because sword-induced insanity was too evil? They're the same, I think. What's the sword's speciality? I don't think Jeruh discarded one shadow sword and found another.

Who's commented on Aubuta? He was probably just some random guy Kalmar knew, I think. Probably one of The Mimic's stolen auras. I can't think of any post episode 6 posts talking about this..
Last edited by nerx on Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
nerx
S1 Hilyn

Postby Asra » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:54 am

Well technically the story states that only one of the swords was still an illuminati after coming in contact with the lord of the pits. So its still kinda up there, but I guess it probably does do the same thing to someone's Aura if it keeps them alive for so long.
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby nerx » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:57 am

That's true, dacing kirby person, but this could have been what that weird guy assumed based on myths and rumors. The single sword that wasn't present was probably in the hands of some lamer for a long time. (Mimic)
The rest surivived too, I think. Of course, I could be wrong, but I think the story's concept of justice ties in to the existance of only one breed of super-sword, not two.

Edit: Wait.. someone get that guy's specch in here. I assumed one sword didn't turn up, not that only one surivived..

Edit2: Wait.. they were tainted, now? I think I remember something about that.. They could have simply been given another purpose, yet still had the original illuminati thing inside them..
nerx
S1 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:54 am

*Ignores previous posts*

Arctura, the final boss inside the tower is the name of one Illuminati sword. Consider this and you think of the following possibilities for what Rhue's sword actually is

1 an illuminati
2 a shadow sword that killed an illuminati
3 an illuminati turned shadow sword
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby nerx » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:38 pm

I hate that guy in the robe. I'll take door number three. Thanks.

Mm.. I need to read his speech again.
nerx
S1 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion