BETA TOPIC: The Theory Compilation (Spoilers)

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Alundra » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:58 pm

nerx wrote:I think Jeruh's sword was probably Night Reaper, which Gaius took and gave to Foreman Ballar to protect. "Duty Calls".

Since when is this accepted? It's something I came up with, so it's probably uber bullshit... at least that's what you mostly say bout everything I state...
Wasn't there anybody who stated that there was no sword to be taken in the first place? That jeruh didn't have that sword at that time... 'lost it soon after'?
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby nerx » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:09 pm

We don't know for sure who he is. Calling him blue Boy or Bluey sounds reasonable to me, untill we can be sure he's Kura or The Mimic or something. Just call him "the hero" or "the protagonist" if you want to.

Since when is this accepted? It's something I came up with, so it's probably uber bullshit... at least that's what you mostly say bout everything I state...
Wasn't there anybody who stated that there was no sword to be taken in the first place? That jeruh didn't have that sword at that time... 'lost it soon after'?

Jeruh said that when he was in Dream Estrana. He's dead and he doesn't know it. I don't want to look at the flashback scene told by Gaius right now, but I think he had a swrod with him.

Quote:
He cornered Rhue in a plunge hoping he would admit that he was Jeruh, because he seems to look like him.

Or maby it was because Jeruh was going by the name Rhue at the time

Yeah, that might be it.
nerx
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:37 pm

Just call him "the hero" or "the protagonist" if you want to.

See? People are alrady making a big deal of this. Just call him Rhue, theres no reason why we should stop.

Jeruh said that when he was in Dream Estrana. He's dead and he doesn't know it. I don't want to look at the flashback scene told by Gaius right now, but I think he had a swrod with him.

The sword he had could have been any old sword. There wasnt the traditional "knocking the sword away" animation that usually comes after two shadow swords fight. Though the sword did dissapear in a flash of light. I dont know if it really did dissapear, or just isnt in view after Jeruh's graphic changes during the flash.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Telephalsion » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:00 pm

I think the reason everyone thinks Jeruh had a shadow sword is:

Jeruh: "The sword was screaming for blood"

That sounds menacing, but it could justaswell be a blade.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby War » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:29 pm

nerx wrote:We don't know for sure who he is. Calling him blue Boy or Bluey sounds reasonable to me, untill we can be sure he's Kura or The Mimic or something. Just call him "the hero" or "the protagonist" if you want to.

Quote:
He cornered Rhue in a plunge hoping he would admit that he was Jeruh, because he seems to look like him.

Or maby it was because Jeruh was going by the name Rhue at the time

Yeah, that might be it.

Why don't we just call him Rhue. Even if its not his real name, there is no other character with that name and there is no reason not to call him Rhue. There his name is Rhue.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:43 am

I agree with Sage and War. We've known him for basically six episodes as Rhue, so even if that isn't his name, that's what he ought to be called. Not like we know any other alternative. Rhue it should stay.

Plus, it's a lot better than BLUEY.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:13 pm

Telephalsion wrote:I think the reason everyone thinks Jeruh had a shadow sword is:

Jeruh: "The sword was screaming for blood"

That sounds menacing, but it could justaswell be a blade.

I was refering to Nerx assuming the sword Jeruh had with him when Rhue killed him was a shadow sword. Obviously the sword he had during the massacre was a shadow sword.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Flibbo » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:53 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:I was refering to Nerx assuming the sword Jeruh had with him when Rhue killed him was a shadow sword. Obviously the sword he had during the massacre was a shadow sword.

A lot of Jeruh/Rhue's memories are warped, but I think we can trust Rhue's statement that he kept the sword he was "given" by the two men. The memories that are affected seem pretty selected (like changing what happened at Landorin and forgetting being killed by Rhue). I can't think of a reason that he would forget switching swords at some point in his journy.
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:02 pm

Flibbo wrote:I can't think of a reason that he would forget switching swords at some point in his journy.

Jeruh said that he took on the identity of Rhue sometime after he lost the sword. That could have something to do with it.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Telephalsion » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:35 pm

I wonder if Jeruh's massacre sword is the same sword Rhue carries during the journey, or if Rhue's sword is a sword Rhue's carried with him for a longer period of time, perhaps when (and if) he was kura.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby nerx » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:35 am

Yeah, it's hard to tell with those swords. Call him Rhue if you want to, forget it. The "screaming for blood" statement made me think it was a shadow sword. It could be a normal blade, but I doubt it.
nerx
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:16 pm

The sword Jeruh has when hes killed by Rhue cant be the shadow sword he had in Landorin. the red haired lady said that people who wield shadow swords "do not age physically". And Jeruh definatly aged.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:42 pm

nerx wrote:Yeah, it's hard to tell with those swords. Call him Rhue if you want to, forget it. The "screaming for blood" statement made me think it was a shadow sword. It could be a normal blade, but I doubt it.

You misunderstood me i think, when i say rhue i mean blue boy ,when i say jeruh i mean little murdering kid who blue boy then killed

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby nerx » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:25 pm

nerx wrote:
Yeah, it's hard to tell with those swords. Call him Rhue if you want to, forget it. The "screaming for blood" statement made me think it was a shadow sword. It could be a normal blade, but I doubt it.

You misunderstood me i think, when i say rhue i mean blue boy ,when i say jeruh i mean little murdering kid who blue boy then killed

No, I understood perfectly.

The sword Jeruh has when hes killed by Rhue cant be the shadow sword he had in Landorin. the red haired lady said that people who wield shadow swords "do not age physically". And Jeruh definatly aged

Yeah, good point. I guess you're right. Now we know, however, that the sword Jeruh used at Landorin can't be the one Rhue has.
nerx
S1 Hilyn

Postby fwacho » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:17 pm

I kind of like the term "bluey".
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion