BETA TOPIC: Fin? What do you mean Fin?!!!

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Forerunner Traziun » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:16 pm

What happened to Scatha and Dirk?

So Traziun was the PS and he killed his mom so he killed himself...?

ONLY 1 PLUNGE THIS EPISODE?!?!?!

Lun should make Episode 7 anyway.

There were still about 5 unused notch item slots!!! :(
Forerunner Traziun
Plyn

Postby Silvercrow » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:19 pm

Forerunner Traziun wrote:ONLY 1 PLUNGE THIS EPISODE?!?!?!

What are you talking about? There are around 13 or so.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Flibbo » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:43 pm

Forerunner Traziun wrote:So Traziun was the PS and he killed his mom so he killed himself...?

ONLY 1 PLUNGE THIS EPISODE?!?!?!

There were still about 5 unused notch item slots!!! :(

What episode were you playing?
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby PsychicK » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:04 pm

5 unused notch item slots? There are supposed to be 4.
And yeah, there are more Plunge fights than any other episode: PS, 4 shadows, 6 in the arena, Pharaphalyn, and Slade.
Don't argue with an idiot because he will bring you down to his level and beat you on experience.
PsychicK
S1 Hilyn

Postby Dr. Casey » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:05 pm

lol he's not a l33t sidequest-doer =( Seriously, some of those plunges are pretty easy. I was able to beat several of them with a Plunge of 12.

You know, after playing Episode 6, with how it goes out of its way to be far-removed from the first five (Which did make it pretty atmospheric), some parts of the earlier games feel like they're from a completely different story or like they never happened. I noticed it when thinking about the conversation Rhue and Strata have after the tournament battle in episode 5... it seemed really, really distant... 'tis a strange feeling.
sqpat17 wrote:Slade: Maybe the sword flew over and landed in his chest. "Oof! Stabbed by two shadow swords in one week!" Okay, maybe not.
Dr. Casey
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:53 pm

So Traziun was the PS and he killed his mom so he killed himself...?

The PS was a projection of Rhue's sword, Traziun destroyed the sword by killing himself with it.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Silvercrow » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:05 pm

PsychicK wrote:And yeah, there are more Plunge fights than any other episode: PS, 4 shadows, 6 in the arena, Pharaphalyn, and Slade.

You forgot the Ninja in the forest.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Jabbo » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:37 pm

Actually, there are only three unused notch item slots, and one of them has a picture (the Elean Stone), but ctrl-f indicates that you can't get it. I think it was going to be used for the barrucha summon. The Faithful Heart, Scarred Stone, AR Catalyst, and CTP Catalyst are the new ones for ep6.

On a related note, does anyone know how to get Slammer and Slot Plug? I used ctrl-f, and there's no message in the game that contains the words "Slammer" or "Slot Plug"... and as far as I know, you can't get them in earlier episodes.
The Way FAQ (Now updated, more or less, for Episode 6)
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Silvercrow » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:44 pm

You can't get Slammer or Slot Plug, only Double Plug.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner Traziun » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:50 pm

I didn't do any side-quests. Where do you do them at?

So if theres 2 blade arts missing, Lun should make Episode 7. (I assume each plunge gives you a blade art?)
Forerunner Traziun
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:14 pm

House of Pnoe is the most useful place in the game, you can find every info for every single sidequest availaible to you from their.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:34 pm

The Faithful Heart, Scarred Stone, AR Catalyst, and CTP Catalyst are the new ones for ep6.

What are those first two?

I think E6 feels so distant from the others because it has an almost entirely new set of characters for most of the game, and because of its setting in a different place to the others, without the travelling/wandering aspect to it.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Jabbo » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:58 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Ok, I figured this whole thing out, I was very lucky to have happend to have already located most of the requierments before while looking for other stuff.

The first thing you have to do is get the very worst verdict in the courtroom scene. I'm not going to take the time to figure out what you have to do to get the worse verdict, at the moment anyway.

Then you have to go to the house of Pnoe, where you will see none other then Entrego sitting in the corner. Talk to him and he will give you a notch item called the Scarred Stone and abruptly leave.

The stone has a efficincy of 1 so good luck absorbing it. Once you do it will say nothing happend.(Not True) Now, during battle, you have a 5% chance of learning Soul's Despair, the strongest move Rhue can learn.

Ineresting note, the description of the scarred stone says "Also known as the landorin stone".

And for the Faithful Heart, you have to go through the whole party scene with either 0 or 1 strikes against The Girl. You get a strike every time you talk to one of the girls in the room, since "Talking to women away from date, is not good." (from a Lun note). The problem is that if you go through with either the Fallow or Adelia methods, you'll wind up with 2 strikes, so you have to bait the moustrap, get the matches, and light the table on fire. And if you want, you can use the 1 strike you're allowed to light Marasha's cigar to get the Blan Rock. Also, you don't get strikes for talking to Vera, Celestria, Vashti, or the purple-haired girl when she's talking to Alan.
The Way FAQ (Now updated, more or less, for Episode 6)
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:48 pm

Wow, that's insanely complicated. I didn't even know that there WERE all these different ways you could do the party scene, because I never really looked there in RM2K. I'll have to do that later, maybe whenever the public release comes out.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner Traziun » Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:42 pm

EmperorJeramyu wrote:I think Lun has already stated he doesn't want any fan games.

I guess I can't release my finished fangame "Episode 6-2: The Return of the Phantom Slasher" where you transfer your save from Episode 6 and Dirk gets all of Rhue's stats. :?
Forerunner Traziun
Plyn

PreviousNext

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion