BETA TOPIC: Fin? What do you mean Fin?!!!

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

BETA TOPIC: Fin? What do you mean Fin?!!!

Postby Sephiroth555 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:09 am

Right at the end of the game, it says 'Fin', so then i thought "No way, is that it? Only 6 episodes?!!!" But then at the end also, I had to save my file like we always do after each previous episode. So I'm really confused as to if Episode 6 is the final or there will be another episode. Because I was waiting for the To be Continued thingy, but I was completely thrown off by the Fin.
Sephiroth555
S1 Hilyn

Postby Fredric » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:29 am

Since there are three different endings in the episode I think it's pretty safe to say that it was the final one.
Fredric
S1 Hilyn

Postby JourWorstNightmare » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:52 am

Yup, this is the end sadly :(
I'm hoping Lun will start on an entirely new project, with an awesome storyline like the way has. If he would make a new the Way series it would be pretty dull I think. It would be like, the Matrix Revolutions is to the original
Last edited by JourWorstNightmare on Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
JourWorstNightmare
Plyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:04 pm

Rhue makes games?

...whoah...
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Grand Admiral Thrawn » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:29 pm

My thoughts exactly...
If Lun is actually Rhue....That would mean this game could be based off of Lun's past experiences....And I would seriously start questioning his sanity...Or whether he's used LSDs before.
Current games in progress:
Legend of Dragoon
FF8
FF9
Chrono Cross
Grand Admiral Thrawn
S2 Hilyn

Postby JourWorstNightmare » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:36 am

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:My thoughts exactly...
If Lun is actually Rhue....That would mean this game could be based off of Lun's past experiences....And I would seriously start questioning his sanity...Or whether he's used LSDs before.

Guys, incase you didn't notice, that was a typing mistake :lol:
But yea, I edited now. Hope this pleases you.
JourWorstNightmare
Plyn

Re: Fin? What do you mean Fin?!!!

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:59 pm

Sephiroth555 wrote:Only 6 episodes?!!!"

Only 6!? That's only more episodes than any RM series ever made! What a rip off!
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Grand Admiral Thrawn » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:34 pm

Although....The more I think about it, the more I see two possibilities about The Way's future. There are WAY TOO MANY unanswered questions. This episode answers the questions about Rhue..But what about Tetzel, the Fortresses, etc. He's either going to make a sequel answering these questions or he's leaving room for fanfics or fan games to answer those. (God, I hope no one tries to make a fan game...)
Current games in progress:
Legend of Dragoon
FF8
FF9
Chrono Cross
Grand Admiral Thrawn
S2 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:12 am

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:There are WAY TOO MANY unanswered questions. This episode answers the questions about Rhue..But what about Tetzel, the Fortresses, etc. He's either going to make a sequel answering these questions or he's leaving room for fanfics or fan games to answer those. (God, I hope no one tries to make a fan game...)

I definitely agree there are too many questions still, and I would hope the former would be the case. The save at the end of Ep 6 kind of leads you to believe there's more to come. Episode 5 was setting up this great struggle with Tetzel and the Blana Sera and promised major revelations about the Purpose and maybe the nature of the Way itself, but none of the bigger picture was really dealt with in Episode 6. So while Ep 6 is the "end", I'd hope that Lun has something else planned . . .

. . . because a fan game would suck. HARD. :shock:
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:43 am

I think Lun has already stated he doesn't want any fan games.
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Berserker » Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:50 pm

Damn! I had already completed my "The Way 7 : Tetzel strikes again" with the scene where Jed said "Rhue... I am your father", but I guess I'll just delete it.
"I shouldn't have to live in a world where all good points are horrible ones" (Black mage, 8bit theater)
Berserker
S2 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:25 pm

Don't! It can go with my fan game, "Revenge of the Swiftfoot", where Tetzel actually turns out to be Dippy in disguise and Gaius opens up an animal clinic. Sounds awesome, doesn't it?
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby cursethemountain » Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:41 pm

when i completed the game...
it said "the begining"
at least two of the three endings anyway...
Alan:
Moo cows. Do you like moo
cows? Can you make a moo cow noise?
You know, like...
Mooooooooo!

Alan:
Is there any versimilitude
to the injunction that you are a
corpulent singleton?
cursethemountain
Plyn

Postby Dr. Casey » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:46 pm

Screenshots, please?
sqpat17 wrote:Slade: Maybe the sword flew over and landed in his chest. "Oof! Stabbed by two shadow swords in one week!" Okay, maybe not.
Dr. Casey
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:03 pm

Well, the screen with the sword in the ground that is shown after the credits in some if not all the endings is called the beggining, did you meen that?

EDIT: Nevermind, he's right. Lun changed "fin" to "beggining". Probably to stop any Impossible style complaints. Heres a pic:
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion