BETA TOPIC: A Few More Theories/Questions

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:17 am

I don't for sure, it's a theory.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby nightshadow » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:18 am

I'm going to throw my thoughts on things here and see what happens.
First of all, I'm assuming that "Rhue" is one of the very first wanderers.

Alright, this says three things.

1) Traziun's sword is originally a "Shadow Sword" and that the sword he retrieved in the Lide cave was "bound" to it like Midian binds his blades to his weapon.
2) Illuminati are really "Shadow Swords" and vice versa, and what the people said about Illuminati and Shadow Swords are correct, just reversed.
3) The Guided made all four swords, and the Lyn stole two of them.

I'll go into more detail.

1)
Traziun's sword is originally a "Shadow Sword" because Shadow Swords, as said by Jopaga, could not only give full auras but also prevent one from aging. Traziun knows a heck of a lot of stuff and is strangely never seen in flashbacks, as if Lun's trying to hide the strange fact that Traziun never aged. Remember that Kalmar said that he made Traziun, so it relates to the possible fact that Traziun never had a childhood. Yes, he saved Kloe when he was a blood lyn, but don't they say (in Matalan) that Traziun's too young to be a free blood lyn? Makes you kind of wonder if Traziun was always that old (or at least, appeared to be).
Also, the reason I say he binds the sword found in Lide is because there is no way the Night Reaper can hold both the exhibit qualities of an Illuminati and Shadow Sword (note that Kalmar's blade wasn't knocked off, yet not destroyed either...Shadow Swords knock off one another, Illuminati destroy shadow swords)

2) 3)
I think that Shadow Swords are really Illuminati mainly due to this quote from episode 3. "People are afraid of what they don't know." (or something like that) Of course, that's not conclusive enough so we go to what people had to say about them.
Basically, Shadow Swords are "supposed" to be the embodiment of evil and have to be destroyed by the Illuminati. Sure, that's a great story and all, but the thinking happens when you consider the possibility of Illuminati being one and the same. And then you tie in #3 that the Guided made four Illuminati/Shadow Swords and since they hate the Lyn very much, they used them to destroy the others. So, Tetzel (who also asked Sacrifa to spread things about the Phantom Slasher) spread rumors about the Illuminati, and about the Shadow Swords being evil (with the implied intention that the Shadow Swords were held by people like Kalmar). Of course, they were the same thing, but the people didn't know better. Also, since the Purpose was the book of Tetzel, nothing really mattered besides going on. Tetzel presented the rolling mists (which Traziun understood as the end of the way) in order to prevent them from seeing the Lyn/Guided war. In fact, it is very highly alluded that the settlement of Estrana was to slow people down, as they were nearing his fortress (as Dirk so kindly points out). He fled after that.
Two possibilities here. He either assumed Gaius' form until the end of the way, where Gaius was all along, or he is Gaius.
Either way, Gaius/Tetzel shows up Rhue to destroy his sword since he holds one of the Lyn Shadow Swords (which explains why it can't hurt him, because he made it), and after the normal ending (which I believe is the true ending), Traziun shows up and "stabs" himself with it. Except it wasn't him. Traziun planned to kill "Rhue" (mercernary, remember) but the sword got him. Rather, it was Kalmar who got him. Consider it his final act as the Lyn leader: to exact revenge on who killed him. The lyn had probably stolen two of the blades and Kalmar shaped them to be "Rhue" (mercernary again) and Traziun. Traziun's perfect blade comment was indeed referring to Gaius, but what wasn't realized was that Gaius was under protection of the Guided after he fled (probably switching of alliances or a spy), which is why Kalmar didn't just send blood lyn after him.

I think I've rambled long enough.
Fading into the night,
The scourge of fear, the blight.
Upon this land beneath the sky.
Echoes of the past decry.
---
*fill in the blanks*
*fill in the blanks*

In that a lost love carried on
The words to a lonely song.
---
*fill in the blanks*