BETA TOPIC: Before I forget(Muzak Tracker)

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Lumino » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:44 am

When I was sitting with Alan and I heard the refrain of Always look on the bright side of life I broke out laughing. I hadn't recognized it till then, but I immediatly picked up on the refrain.

<3 Monty Phython.
Lumino
Plyn

Postby dyyhpys » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:26 am

Yes when i heard that song I said "Lifes a piece of Shit when you look at it"
ALAN: Badgering? I never mentioned
a badger. I'm talking about kitty
kats.
dyyhpys
S1 Hilyn

Postby Victor » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:51 pm

I'm not sure if I should post this here on in the thread in Estrana, but since it's for new EP6 music, I'm posting it here.

E6ARENA EXMUS - "Hey Man, Nice Shot" By Filter - I'm not completely certain, but I think it sounds like it. A lot of these midi songs sound quite a bit differently from the original -- I could barely recognize Kryptonite or Californication, for example.

ContentmenIsGM2 - "Contentment Is" By Lawrence Lougheed - pulled from the the tags in winamp.

E6Arena Hero1 - tag only says "The Dope Show" I think it's by Marylin Manson? Not sure since I don't listen to him.

E6Arena Phalax - "Come Out And Play" By Offspring - the tag says and I recognize it too

E6Arena Rosa - "Both of you: Dance like you want to win!" from NGE OST - tag mentions the title, google found me the origin

nocture 55 - Chopin's Nocture No.16 in E-flat major Op.55-2 - tag

Enter - "Blue Monday" By Orgy? There's been several bands that have done it, so not sure which one.

WayTraziun - Copyright © 2000 by Wacholtzs' - tag. the plural form makes me wonder if maybe it was Lun and his brother? fwacho?

when we were legends - "The Ludlows" from Legends of the Fall By James Horner - tag

canon in D - Pachelbel's Canon - like nocture, a classic, though I googled for the composer.

xendless rain - "Endless Rain" By X-Japan? - google for "Endless Rain" came up with many X-Japan sources. I think I've heard the tune before too, perhaps in some anime or maybe the occasional time I've listened to an anime/j-music webcast.

KempsJig - Kemp's Jig - seems to be some sort of traditional jig by William Kemp from what google found

Oh, and I agree, B+PlayOpeningTheme sounds like a piano version of the DDR Butterfly song.
Victor
Plyn

Postby Archaius » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:17 pm

What about the Reflective Sky music? That wasn't origional, was it? I wanted to know what that was from.

And this is reeeeally off-topic, here but I figured I'd ask to see if anybody knew.. I have ALWAYS wondered where the boss battle music came from in the old Naufragar games "EndlessBattle.mid", maybe I can link to the midi or something if anybody is kindly willing to 'name that tune' for me.
..I haven't lost anything yet. I'm just getting started!
Archaius
Wanderer

Postby belgarath68 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:21 pm

Blue Monday was by New Order, I always thought.
And yeah, Always Look On The Bright Side of Life was hilarious. Man, I loved that whole court scene :D
belgarath68
Wanderer

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion