BETA TOPIC: The Phantom's Identity

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

BETA TOPIC: The Phantom's Identity

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:18 am

No... not the slasher. The phantom of the concert hall. He is none other than the great Lun.

I know the evidence is hardly overwhelming, but work with me here.

The Phantom is listed in the hero listing in RM2k, he has the same level scheme as other E6 characters (1-19). There is a weapon called "Lun Sword" that I don't believe is used. I believe that Lun wanted to make himself a playable character in the game but either he removed the ability to recruit the Phantom (HIMSELF!) or he's leaving it until beta ends.

That... and the Phantom knows way too much about dream estrana to be some asshole who got killed and had his aura absorbed.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Re: The Phantom's Identity

Postby fwacho » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:40 pm

Strayed Wanderer wrote:No... not the slasher. The phantom of the concert hall. He is none other than the great Lun.

I know the evidence is hardly overwhelming, but work with me here.

The Phantom is listed in the hero listing in RM2k, he has the same level scheme as other E6 characters (1-19). There is a weapon called "Lun Sword" that I don't believe is used. I believe that Lun wanted to make himself a playable character in the game but either he removed the ability to recruit the Phantom (HIMSELF!) or he's leaving it until beta ends.

That... and the Phantom knows way too much about dream estrana to be some asshole who got killed and had his aura absorbed.

close but you're off by a few... ummhhh lego! ouc hey that my aaayyyiii!!!!
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Alundra » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:06 pm

I don't know but that last part of his reply made it look like he was either assraped by cocoa; he got attacked by a gigantic Lego block or his alter ego Lun tried to take over the keyboard (suggesting that lun and fwacho are one and the same :lol: )
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby fwacho » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:55 am

Alundra wrote:I don't know but that last part of his reply made it look like he was either assraped by cocoa; he got attacked by a gigantic Lego block or his alter ego Lun tried to take over the keyboard (suggesting that lun and fwacho are one and the same :lol: )

How dare you accuse me of being fwacho! I meanpay no attnetion to thso esadistic comments made by fwacho he's obviously insane.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion