BETA TOPIC: Why do people think that Kura is Rhue?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Non-Sequitur » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:55 pm

There are only a few things I have thought of right now.

Scatha and Cetsa seemed to know each other.

I am not sure what can be said about the flashback that Kloe and Cetsa had in Episode 5, but it should probably be noted somehow.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 pm

Also, it was Cetsa who pushed Kloe into the river when they were children.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Impossible » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:12 pm

Knows Rhue from before he was known as Rhue.

My belief is that she knew Midian, although I think I said that somewhere already.

You're obviously missing characters, too. Tetzel, Midian, and Jeruh are pretty important.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:21 pm

You're obviously missing characters, too. Tetzel, Midian, and Jeruh are pretty important

Yeah, I'm not done. And I probably wont be able to work on it again until after xmas, due to a lot of homework, xmas itself, and a sudden urge to play TTHW lately.

Also, it was Cetsa who pushed Kloe into the river when they were children

Scatha and Cetsa seemed to know each other.

Thanks, I'll add those too.

My belief is that she knew Midian, although I think I said that somewhere already.

Yeah, but we dont know. That'll probably go under a theory section or somthing.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:14 pm

Wait, hold on, no, she might have just thought that he was Jeruh. Now I'm confused. Would she have been able to tell? Even if she thought Jeruh was dead, she might have just figured he had survived Landorin after all.

Keep in mind that when we thought Gaius was talking about Jeruh or Midian, he was in fact always talking about Rhue - he knew a lot more than we once thought. Scatha wouldn't have known anything about Rhue, though - so it's interesting how those two major bits of foreshadowing in the early episodes ended up meaning different things. I just saw them as equally important traces of Rhue's past.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:19 am

Some more things:

Gaius could not be harmed by Rhue's sword.

Scatha claims to have known Serena.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:42 pm

Added that and some poems.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:59 pm

I don't think I've ever noticed those poems before... interesting.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:57 am

Nice work, Sage. Might I suggest making this or something similar a sticky topic?
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:33 am

Well, the original topic was "Why do people think that Kura is Rhue?", but if Sage wants to create a new topic with the sole purpose of making/improving a list, I'll sticky that.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:19 pm

Yeah, thats a good Idea, I'll make one after I add a few more things.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby dyyhpys » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:00 pm

Mabye the boy Slade Caught in Intimate relationships with Chasta was Dirk?

And Mabye Rhue was a Blood Lyn, He and Gaius could have been hired to kill Jeruh, Mabye Rhue was the Second person to Escape, Gauis could have just been following orders from the blana sera, that could be why he seemed like the other one.
ALAN: Badgering? I never mentioned
a badger. I'm talking about kitty
kats.
dyyhpys
S1 Hilyn

Postby Lumino » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:26 pm

dyyhpys wrote:Mabye the boy Slade Caught in Intimate relationships with Chasta was Dirk?

And Mabye Rhue was a Blood Lyn, He and Gaius could have been hired to kill Jeruh, Mabye Rhue was the Second person to Escape, Gauis could have just been following orders from the blana sera, that could be why he seemed like the other one.

Do you even listen to yourself talk?
Lumino
Plyn

Postby dyyhpys » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:39 pm

Yes I surpose I write wierd but
ALAN: Badgering? I never mentioned
a badger. I'm talking about kitty
kats.
dyyhpys
S1 Hilyn

Postby Archaius » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:58 pm

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write out that list, Sage. It probably would've been easier for me to sort things out after episode 6 if I had just taken notes of what was going on. Seeing it all in one spot made it easier for me to make sense of things I had already forgotten.

I had wondered about the Kavax/Kava Kura references as well. This helps to clear a lot of that up for me, because it was really only touched on in a "beat around the bush" type of way throughout Ep 6. Even though, I guess it's a story all on it's own.. I would have liked to see more of it. The Kava Kura story was pretty interesting.
..I haven't lost anything yet. I'm just getting started!
Archaius
Wanderer

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion