BETA TOPIC: The Big List Of Everything

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Jasonflare » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:19 pm

Koren The Wanderer wrote:
Jasonflare wrote:Speaking of Wikipedia, whatever happened to The Way article?

I believe someone asked for it to be removed.

For what? Religious reasons?
OMG,Image
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:43 pm

Let's please try to keep this on-topic with what we've learned about the Way and its mysteries and try not to clog it up with too much extraneous stuff. It's stickied for a reason, and we don't want this topic to become too cumbersome to navigate. If you'd like to talk about the Wikipedia article please begin a new topic. :wink:
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby 1commander » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:58 am

Add Kalmar is a giant squid. See my authoritative post here:
http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2528
1commander
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:08 pm

I think I might pass on that one.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby 1commander » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:39 pm

Actually, though, his name really does mean squid in German. Look it up. It's worth adding, you never know. Afterall, you would think that with the significa nce of other names, this would be as well.
1commander
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:16 pm

If Kalmar is based on anything, it probably has somthing to do with the Kalmar Union. Well, atleast more likely than it having to do with squid. Or it could be connected to Dracula somehow, due to Traziun's real name Alagard being based on Alucard. But I havent been able to find any connection that way yet.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby 1commander » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:19 pm

Why do you suppose Alagard is related to Alucard?
Well, I would say the Squid connection holds water at least... or lives in the water.... as one might put it.
1commander
Plyn

Postby Wellsy » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:12 am

1commander wrote:Why do you suppose Alagard is related to Alucard?

Maybe because the names sound very similar.

And please, enough with the Squid already.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:37 pm

And the fact that both of them made it there lifes mission to kill their father(well, im not sure if that was Alucards exact plan), who happend to be evil incarnate.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Mob Pixelle » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:34 pm

Wellsy630 wrote:And please, enough with the Squid already.

I second that. Sorry, it's just getting old.
--Mob Pixelle--
Mob Pixelle
Shadow Foot

Postby Burning_Flame » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:38 pm

I think the whole joke theory got old with Cocoa. By the way, he hasnt put out a E6 continuation. I hope he does. I can't wait. COCOA! MAKE IT!
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:17 pm

I remember some vague ep6 summsry he made or somthing awhile back before it was out. All I remember about it is he siad it was the last episode.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:55 am

There is actually a reference to The Way in the wikipedia article of RPG maker, but why on earth someone took the main The Way article down is beyond me.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

I actualy know something!!!

Postby JLAF » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:43 pm

OMG... I actually know something you guys don't... I studied Midian a lot though, so it kinda makes sense. Midian's aura was absorbed in E1, when he almost kills you and shade saves you on the bridge before the first settlement.

Read the Following if you don't know what I'm talking about:
Remember the scene before you reach your first settlement in E1 where you are stopped on a bridge by a headhunter that beats you in a normal battle with two allies and then does a plunge with you, and right before he can kill you Shade saves you? Well, listen to this:

Stranger: I'm looking for a person named Jeruh. Have any of you seen him?

When you say you don't, he attacks. Later in the plunge he asks again if you know Jeruh. Well, he probably thinks Rhue/Kura IS Jeruh, so he tries to kill you. And when Shade saves you, he kills the headhunter, close enough for Rhue to get the aura.
This headhunter IS Midian! How do I know? Midian says himself that he's been looking for Jeruh sense the lordoron (sp) massacrer. And that is where you get Midian's aura.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:17 pm

This one has been discussed to death, with the general consensus leaning toward the headhunter not being Midian, more likely someone hired by him. First off, the headhunter doesnt ack like Midian at all. Second, during the flashback of when Rhue and Gaius kill Jeruh, Rhue seems to have already absorbed Midian's aura, and it has become the dominant one.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

PreviousNext

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion