Did anyone notice...?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Did anyone notice...?

Postby Impossible » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:32 am

Okay, we know Lun gave us the hair colour option for Serena just to fuck with us. But did you notice that all the brown and red-haired girls (well, not completely sure about Cetsa - the fact that E6 couldn't even answer questions for ten minutes after E5's ending is very, very sad) died, and the girls who, like Serena, had blonde hair, were still alive in the end? Kloe and Scatha... I wonder if this was intentional or not. Knowing Lun, I'm sure it was.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Cryora » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:04 am

Wait did Lyrra die in episode 5? I forget.
Cryora
Plyn

Postby Silvercrow » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:15 am

Cryora wrote:Wait did Lyrra die in episode 5? I forget.

Yeah, Rhue impaled her on his sword towards the end.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Lumino » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:18 pm

Kind hard to miss that one <_<
Lumino
Plyn

Re: Did anyone notice...?

Postby Flibbo » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:40 pm

Impossible wrote:Okay, we know Lun gave us the hair colour option for Serena just to fuck with us. But did you notice that all the brown and red-haired girls (well, not completely sure about Cetsa - the fact that E6 couldn't even answer questions for ten minutes after E5's ending is very, very sad) died, and the girls who, like Serena, had blonde hair, were still alive in the end? Kloe and Scatha... I wonder if this was intentional or not. Knowing Lun, I'm sure it was.

I had noticed that, i figured thats what makes the "Serena has the same hair colour as her sister" thing important. The thing is, if Scatha is her sister, then why is her abandonment by her mother/brother never really come up? It alsomakes me think that if "The Girl" is supposed to be her sister, is "The Girl" the part of Chasta that died leaving Scatha what she is today?
The shadow sprite for Chasta looks kinda similar to "the girl", but we all know not to trust shadow sprites.
Last edited by Flibbo on Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:56 pm

Chasta IS Scatha, so the girl can't be her o_O
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:08 pm

Seeing as Chasta is an anagram for Scatha. Just the same as Santa is an anagram for Satan.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby shadowrift » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:24 pm

Heh... kind of reminds me of what Sorya says about rearranging letters... too bad she didn't know what that meant.
shadowrift
Wanderer

Postby Flibbo » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:37 pm

Miss Nothingness Highness wrote:Chasta IS Scatha, so the girl can't be her o_O

I said that the girl could be what died of Chasta leaving the Scatha we all know and love when she was traumatized via face-burning.

I didn't say it was a good theory, i'm clutching at straws here.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:40 pm

ehhh no, if the dream estrana theory still stands that Rhue absorbed a person's aura it would suggest that it is almost like a soul so that'd leave Scatha pretty lifeless like and personally if that WAS Scatha i'd be laughing my ass off. She just doesn't look like the tough type
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby shadowrift » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:47 pm

Not to mention Rhue, or whoever had Phantom Slasher at the time, was probably nowhere near Chasta when she got hurled into the Pits or her face burned.
shadowrift
Wanderer

Postby Flibbo » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:51 pm

Miss Nothingness Highness wrote:ehhh no, if the dream estrana theory still stands that Rhue absorbed a person's aura it would suggest that it is almost like a soul so that'd leave Scatha pretty lifeless like and personally if that WAS Scatha i'd be laughing my ass off. She just doesn't look like the tough type

If you got your face burned off and then got cast out by your family to raise yourself you'd learn to be pretty independant and tough too. From what little we know of Scatha's life, it sounds like it was pretty hard. The sort of life that could change a person's personality pretty radically.
We don't know anything about what Chasta was like before she decided to become Scatha.

Not to mention Rhue, or whoever had Phantom Slasher at the time, was probably nowhere near Chasta when she got hurled into the Pits or her face burned.

Yeah, like i say i was clutching at straws.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:59 pm

Scatha probably just hung out in the pits because she was disfigured and had low self esteem.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:28 pm

Chasta sounded like a whore.
And the pits thing brings back my favorite Scartha quote: "Whats so great about sunlight? All it does is expose your flaws."
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion