My Questions

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby fwacho » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:00 pm

Imoto wrote:Tetzel's actions are impossible to pin down, because we have no idea what his motives are. It's alluded to that the Way exists in it's cyclical nature because of him, and that he wants everybody to keep moving for some reason, And the whole place is basically in an event loop, (Janwen gets real big, demon mojo, burns down, Estrana follows suite, only Rhue has probably been around for a LOT of cycles, building up and losing his Aura/Personality over and over), but we really don't know why he's doing all this, and what Gaius is doing is also all ambiguous, though he seems to be trying to eliminate the shadow swords, perhaps under Tetzel's orders, in order to remove the non-aging effect they have, and the way that screws up the event cycle flow.

The real kicker is that if it is all cyclical, Lun could easily intend that this is the whole story of The Way, and that this **** just happens to Rhue/Mimic over, and over, and over, and that's the whole story.

On a semi-related note, I've hated that kind of plot element ever since Mighty Max.

i will note that the way is not cyclical in that time repeats itself... it's more like history repeating itself because of events tend to be repeated as no one ever learns.... and yes as you noted Tetzel has a hand in this.

Backstory says traziun's name was given him becasue of another one named traziun... but that's another story. Think of The Way as like a snap shot that follows the begining of Rhue to his end/liberation and even includes the destruction of his oppressor as the grand climax. aslo as far as I can tell, Janwen only burned once before estrana. adn if that's truth then...
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion