Just finished episode 6 o_o

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Just finished episode 6 o_o

Postby ThomasLC » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:10 am

Wow, I must say... that was very cool.

My favourite part of the game is probably with the concert, heh.

One problem though, After finshing episode 6, I find myself asking EVEN MORE questions :?

Ending was really confusing.

Anyway, I got the -normal- ending, missed the lexus , arena and phantom side quest.

I browsed through around RM2k and caught some scenes though. Namely,

A. I unlocked the "door to reaches" via rm2k and walked in. Only 2 fights and a.. weird ending. Other than that, is there anything that changed in this "route" ?

B. Lexus' House. I notice there's a "candlelight" dinner event, and once you've finished it, the game seems to end... Is that an ending?

btw, how exactly do you get the Lexus route... I don't see her anywhere in the game.
ThomasLC
Wanderer

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:52 am

The lexus route is difficult, you have to go thourgh a myriad of puzzles
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:55 am

B. Lexus' House. I notice there's a "candlelight" dinner event, and once you've finished it, the game seems to end... Is that an ending?

Thats just the very end of it. Its a cool ending and all, Rhue goes all Neo and pisses Gaius off.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Cryora » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:01 am

2 alternate endings eh? I would love to see those, but I think my last save file was at the tower.. can I still go back and get to the alternate endings?

The original ending was very powerful. I was expecting a a few more episodes before the end but that was probably the only thing that disappointed me about the ending. Everything else has surpassed my expectations.

Awesome job Lun!
Cryora
Plyn

Postby Ardus » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:41 pm

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as the topic creator. I just finished for the first time without getting any secret endings. I must say, it was masterful. And while the ending did answer a lot of the questions I had, it left me with almost as many new ones.
I think I'm going to replay through the entire Way series after getting the last two endings and see if I can try to answer some of them on my own. But I really want to say Bravo! to Lun, this was such a great episode, it was a joy to play, even if it got a little difficult at times.
My anticipation for the next episode of the Way is even higher. (I wonder who the new main character will be?)
Ardus
Wanderer

Postby Wellsy » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:58 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Rhue goes all Neo and pisses Gaius off.

Quite possibly the greatest summary of the Lexus ending ever written . . . :D
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Roman » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:54 am

The lexus content accounted many of my favorite side quests and mini plots. In most people's eyes: it's the true ending.

It's worth it to play over for finding lexus. So much more can happen.
Roman
Independent

Postby Sarcasm » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:27 am

Heh, The Lexus ending seems to not be the real one, I think The Reaches ending is the one that makes most sense.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion