wat bout midian

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

wat bout midian

Postby Prefection » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:04 pm

well midian was in dream estrana, but did how did he get there in the first place? He says he spent all his time training and learning how to use his sword just to get revenge on jeruh. He also states he was pushed into the river by jeruh shortly after he chopped off serena (which explains that picture that lun threw in inside one of them episodes). But at that time i believe they were just children, meaning that midian had to have survived the fall into the river. So yea my question is how did midian get into dream estrana?
Prefection
Plyn

Postby Impossible » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:06 pm

The same way as everyone else in there did. Think about it.

(And it's called The City. >_<)
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

thats gotta suck

Postby Prefection » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:01 pm

lol they died XD
Prefection
Plyn

Postby Terra » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:08 pm

Some claim that Midian was the mercenary you fought at the start of E1. Frankly, I don't know what to think... maybe he's just some random hit "Rhue" did before he got Jeruh, or something else...
Terra
Plyn

Postby Prefection » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:14 pm

yea i guess that makes sense. i guess thats also why he acts like hes heard of the name jeruh b4 but says he hasnt.
Prefection
Plyn

Postby brigas » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:36 am

My guess would be: Rhue or maybe (kura) or whoever he was at the time kills midian, for which reason, is unknowkn to me. He then absorbs his aura like he absorbed jeruh's and he becomes midian. His goal is to kill Jeruh, he desires revenge. Midian stated this on the top of phantom's edge. Thats why Rhue says something along the lines of ''this is the best day of my life'' when he stands face to face with jeruh. He then kills jeruh and absorbs his aura becoming the actual state of jeruh(the rhue we know).

This theory might explain why an headhunter adressed to rhue as midian.
As for the 1st headhunter maybe someone hired by midian before( may or may not be already in rhues body)

it seems quite obvious too that rhue is the mimic.
brigas
Plyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion