thoughts on EP6!

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

thoughts on EP6!

Postby thewaynewbie » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:14 am

this is cool i beat the gmae! it was stupid hard but i skiped most of the battles

i know there is still some questions that are not answered like why there are children and animals in the rhue-head-place

but traziun is too impatient maybe he shouldof just waitd for gaius to take the sword and kill himself instead (this way everyone is happy because we dont care about gaius he is sucks!)

and see I TOLD YOU RHUE IS NOT EVIL!!!! good rhue always cares about his friends

just too bad that my second fav character scatha is not the game oh well

gg lunc!
thewaynewbie
Plyn

Postby Poenaensis » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:57 am

Gaius clearly doesn't suck, he's like the lynch pin. Developing a character like that without giving his background away takes a lot of skill. He's fundamental to the plot and if only we knew more about him, particularly what he was doing with "rhue", it would unlock loads of mysteries. If he even told us what rhue's name was at the time it would make some things clear. Gaius only sucks in the way E4's ending sucks. He/ it just ooz "I can't believe this".

Traz was a bit disappointing because he was such a critical player before and then he didn't really participate.

In general, I was a bit annoyed that some of the characters weren't rounded off better. We follow rhue throughout the game, but Lun seems to develop characters automatically, even when they are only used to further rhue's story.
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby NOVD » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:37 pm

I really enjoyed episode 6. I thought the game play was really good (especially the plunge) and the plot and story unfolded really nicely. That said, there are things I didn't much like about it. The entire episode I was expecting to get out of the city and continue on with the ensemble of characters already introduced. Needless to say, I was disappointed in that regard. While fun, I really didn't think the Midian had much weight at all as a character; the same is true with Sacrifa, save the "fun" part. Also, we didn't see much characterization as far as Rhue went. Rhue just sort of stopped growing as a character for episode 6 except for the revelation at the end. Anyway, this is all to sum up the feeling of hollowness the game gave me (up until the end).
NOVD
Wanderer

Postby SinisterDoctorX » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:40 am

Episode 6 was the funniest. Game. Ever.
-----------------------------
Sinister Doctor X Pharmacy
Coming to a store near YOU!
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA-*cough**cough*
-----------------------------
SinisterDoctorX
Wanderer

Postby HolsteinCow » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:13 pm

Stop trying to rationalize with Newbie.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion