About "The Girl" being Serena.

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

About "The Girl" being Serena.

Postby Non-Sequitur » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:59 am

A lot of people seem to think that "The Girl" is most likely Serena. There are a few problems that I see with this, but maybe someone could explain a way to resolve them.

Unless we have some kind of misconception about how people get into the city, Serena being there would imply that her aura was absorbed by Rhue's sword, Phantom Slasher. However, this would mean that the sword that Jeruh killed Serena with is Phantom Slasher and that Rhue obtained it sometime after Jeruh lost it. The problem I see with this is that there are things that indicate that "Rhue" has been around much longer than this. Examples of this are Kavax (Kava) recognizing Rhue as Kura and Gaius telling Rhue that he thinks he has been around for a long time. If The Girl really is Serena then the only explanation I can think of is that Rhue (whoever he was at this time) actually had the sword before Jeruh obtained it and was only temporally separated from it like we have seen several times throughout the series.

The other problem is that Serena was a little girl when she was killed. A lot of people think that the inhabitants of the city can age, but there are also problems I see with this. There are many things that indicate that time passes very slowly in the city. Lyrra should have been there for the shortest amount of time, but she remembers being there for years. Jed says he was there for as long as he can remember. In Episode 6, every thing that Rhue does in the city only seems to take only a few moments of "real time". However all the characters that we had seen outside of the city appear to be the same age as they were when they died, characters that we know have been there for a very long time (Kavax) do not appear to be old, and there are even children in the city. I don't see why Serena would be the only one to have aged.

I would also like to ask about the evidence for The Girl being Serena. The only thing I remember is that they both have blonde hair. If there is more evidence that I am forgetting then please post it.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:34 am

My guess is that the girl is scathas sister, but she might've been to young at the time still... I don't know if scatahs siter was older or younger than her.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Lumino » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:21 pm

Why would the Aura of Scatha's sister be in Rhue's sword?
Lumino
Plyn

Postby Silvercrow » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:37 pm

Lumino wrote:Why would the Aura of Scatha's sister be in Rhue's sword?

Because if Scatha's sister is Serena, and if the sword Jeruh had is now Rhue's, the sword would have killed Scatha's sister/Serena.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Aegis » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:14 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Finally, after about a week of playing Lun's mind games, I've actually found somthing useful pertaining to The Way

It started in the final scene that showed Kloe and Rhue looking at the sword, in one of the birds flying by was the coding "A crack in the wall inside the main hall."

This was the easiest clue, in a crack in the central hall map was the coding"TF MT 13 39". This turned out to meen "Twisted Forest Middle Top, 13,39".

At that location I found "A sunset on the wall Is prettier by far Then a fireball In the kitchen". This is were it got tricky, not only is it pretty wierd to begin with, it ended up leading to 2 clues. The first one being in the sunset picture in Sorya's house, that said:
Code: Select all
L4  W1           L1 W3
          L5  W3           L2  W4
          L5  W5

and the second one being the fireplace in the kitchen of Sorya's house saying "Flies on the wall Buzzing around the sink Perhaps they want a drink Ready the faucet There is room for one Fill it to the brink"

Now, I was able to follow the second clue to ready room #1 in the arena were there is a picture of a bird flying, right below a sink. In the sink I found "sneipgel osrom stech". Which is just a scrambled version of "Sleeping rooms chest"

In the chest in the map called "Sleeping rooms" was the message "In the city, under a bridge, at the hundreth parallel." Now following these directions, I found one last message, a very interesting one at that:

"Serena's hair was the same as her sister's. I guess you knew that."

Now that could meen any number of things, I'll leave it up to you guys to decide who her sister was, I've had enough of Lun's games for now.

Exept, one last thing. I never solved the code in the picture, and the poem said itself that the picture code leads to far better things then the fireplace one that I followed.

Look at the bold underlined text.
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Postby Kanifer » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:25 am

See my new post on this subject. ^^

http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2912
Kanifer
Plyn

Postby MonsterKingRen » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:09 pm

Secret codes in the comments again, huh ?
I think we should begin collecting them.

It's probably a big help.

In the House of Pnoe, The Girl has a single comment in her event : 1884 Useful or not ? Who knows. But it's there.

In her talk-to event, however, there's many more. A lot of them seem like he cares A LOT about The Girl, and one of them is puzzling, because it talks about Jopaga and some place that, if it's talked about, does not ring a bell to me:

She says "Who is it ?"
He says "His name is Jopaga"
Comment "Someone I met at the sand wall melee"

Oh oh

And the one about
The girl: "Have you found that person you
were looking for yet?"

Comment: "No, I don't think I have. Maybe she
doesn't exist..."

Rhue:"Not yet, but I'm sure the portal
stone will help us locate her soon."

Oooh so much speculative excitement !

And now, my head hurts.
MonsterKingRen
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:32 pm

In the House of Pnoe, The Girl has a single comment in her event : 1884 Useful or not ? Who knows. But it's there.

Switch 1884 was the first in a series of switched involved with showing the general area of the shadow lyn on the map. This was a feature added late just before the game released so Iguess he wasnt sure it would be usefull or not. Seeing how it does show a very general area of where they are.

Or I'm completly wrong and Lun is laughing at this right now.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby MonsterKingRen » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:13 pm

Huh. And there are no cool comments next to the use of that switch ?

Too bad.
MonsterKingRen
Wanderer

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion