Rhue's History

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:51 am

Ya, Jed TOLD us that he wasnt Lyrra real father, and the Reason Lyrra wouldn't remember him is that she doent want to remember anything, so she fills them with storys.

I seems to me if Jeruh is Lyrra's brother, and Jeds son, if you put 2 and 2 together, its obvious Jed is Lyrra's father. I never remember saying he wasnt.

Ha! I knew The City had the auras of people Rhue/PS killed. But everybody I was crazy.

Yeah, that wasn't a commonly exepted theory at all... :roll:
Its not even right anyway, the city has all the auras the sword has absorbed, whether it did the killing or not. Even the city is there because it was probably absorbed.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Thanatos » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:59 am

Oh good, because I was really worried for a moment that I missed a *very* important plot point while playing the Way. Thankfully, it turns out that thinking Jed is Jeruh's and Lyrra's father doesn't make me insane... or ridiculously unobservant.
Thanatos
Wanderer

Postby Burning_Flame » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:03 pm

I thought he said that right when you were killing him....strange.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:34 pm

No, never saying anything about it. I wonder why the blue scarves killed all of them, but kidnapped Lyrra though.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Asra » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:14 am

Rhue was probably just reliving one of Jeds memories.
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion