End of Episode 6...

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

End of Episode 6...

Postby Seerow » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:33 pm

So, you sit here for 5 minutes after the credits roll, and you get an option to save for the end of Episode6. This implies that there will be continuance into a 7th episode...

But with the alternate endings so vastly different, how could this work? I havent gotten either of the alts, but I know at least of the Reaches ending, and just from that there are big gaps in what's there. Surely enough this episode was the end of the quest for Serena... but it seems like this is just the beginning of a new Journey, where Rhue will forge something that is truely his own, instead of the stolen lives of others.

But how could this be the case if with one ending the Phantom Slasher is no more, Traziun dead... and another everyone just vanished, and no apparent real closure. Would the game continue from the default ending regardless, with the other endings only there for the purpose of the extra items you pick up going their respective ways?

And yeah, this is just rambling. I wouldn't be upset with this being the end of things following Rhue, except that the Reaches ending apparently gives a bunch of Notch items after finishing one of the bosses, not to mention all the AR. What's the point of this if you abandon Rhue shortly after?
Seerow
Wanderer

Postby Cryora » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:26 pm

Hmm maybe Lun will make a prequel to all of the Way episodes and you'll be using your save file in it?
Cryora
Plyn

Postby Flibbo » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:35 pm

I assume that if it is to be used in a future episode that it will be used to carry on some switch/variable/character stats. So maybe one of the playable characters (like Scatha or Dirk) will make an apperance in a future release.

I'm sure lun wouldn't put a save spot there for no reason.
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby Matt Hakor » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:01 pm

Lun never does something like that by accident.
"If you will it, it is not a dream." Theodor Herzel
Matt Hakor
Plyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion