Why is it that no one seems to realize that...

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby loke204 » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:10 pm

This may have been stated before, but it's TRUE that Rhue's sword IS the illumanati!
I was trying to find a way to get Clestia's shop to open(btw, anyone know the switch i need to find?) and it was in RPG Maker, and I thought I got the place open, but then I checked my menu, and it was regular RPG style!
And so, I checked out Rhue's sword! It says Illumanati!
I think that's handsdown.
loke204
Plyn

Postby Asra » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:34 am

Wellsy630 wrote:You know, when Traziun destroys the sword in the "normal" ending, he effectively kills any last remnant of anybody who has died by that sword. So while you might argue that the sword's victims live on in a way inside the sword, Traziun puts a final end to their existence. So Alan, Midian, Sacrifa, Slade, Estrana, Janwen, etc., they're all gone for good now. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

*Ah-hem* Allllaaaaaaan! Noooooo!

@Alundra: Traziun's dad had a shadow sword. There was also one under that dude's house in Episode 2. What more proof do you need?

@Loke204: In the earlier ones it says that, but scroll down, it mentions EVERY AURA. Illuminati is just the default aura on the list.
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby Alundra » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:33 am

Asra wrote:@Alundra: Traziun's dad had a shadow sword. There was also one under that dude's house in Episode 2. What more proof do you need?

Heh... after finishing the 6th episode probably a looong time before you, and spending about 30 hours on the way universe, soley looking for answers consering the names lun used and spouting countless theories as a forerunner... I think I am one of the people that KNOWS there are more then 1 Shadow swords. ^_^ I mean don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to bash you here, it's just that I know there are multiple swords, it's just that their names seem to mention they're all one and the same...

Has anyone ever questionned why there are swords like that?! What their actual 'purpose' is besides just ...being out there?! Who made them for what reason?! Are they merely artifacts of a long lost past? a past before the rolling mists occured?! probably then they are remnants of the civilisation that also might have made the citadels? I'm just trying to say that these swords might have all made with the same intent, hence their names trying to speak for themselves. Now as for the Illumniati... I don't know. THeir names tell diddelysquat... So they are of an even bigger mystery.WHat if the stories and myths are UNTRUE?! That there were only Illuminati to begin with, and that they changed into shadowswords after the event with venge, the lotp and the illuminati-4.... meh... too much to ponder about. Especially with Lun going totally mute, not even saying anything right now, not even posting he's still actually alive. I'll regret saying this but... Where is impy?! where did everybody go?!
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby Imoto » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:33 am

Er, since you fight Arctura inside Rhue's shadow sword, it's basically assumed by everyone that the shadow swords were originally Illuminati that got warped when the Lord Below sent out his aura dessimating wave.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby brigas » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:23 am

Wellsy630 wrote:
You know, when Traziun destroys the sword in the "normal" ending, he effectively kills any last remnant of anybody who has died by that sword. So while you might argue that the sword's victims live on in a way inside the sword, Traziun puts a final end to their existence. So Alan, Midian, Sacrifa, Slade, Estrana, Janwen, etc., they're all gone for good now. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Well, if that was the true ending that would be true. However, the true ending seems to be the one that requires the most imaginative gameplay.
The lexus one.
brigas
Plyn

Postby Imoto » Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:41 am

Or the pits one, where Rhue seems to just die, and that's that.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Silvercrow » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:35 am

loke204 wrote:And so, I checked out Rhue's sword! It says Illumanati!

<____________________________<
Why are people so ignorant?

That's his SWORD AURA, not his sword.

Do you really think Lun is stupid enough to leave something like that around?
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Jasonflare » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:53 am

All right, don't take this the wrong way, but where the heck did logic go?

1) Like the Crow said, it was his aura, if you're paying attention during E5.
2) Rhue's sword is part Shadow/Illumanati
OMG,Image
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:00 pm

However, the true ending seems to be the one that requires the most imaginative gameplay. The lexus one.

lun wrote:Fwacho said that, not me.

HUGE difference.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby cursethemountain » Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:04 pm

You know, when Traziun destroys the sword in the "normal" ending, he effectively kills any last remnant of anybody who has died by that sword.

no the auras are dispersed, not destroyed.
Alan:
Moo cows. Do you like moo
cows? Can you make a moo cow noise?
You know, like...
Mooooooooo!

Alan:
Is there any versimilitude
to the injunction that you are a
corpulent singleton?
cursethemountain
Plyn

Postby Imoto » Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:14 am

Er. Yeah. That's what happens normally isn't it?

Dead as dead gets then.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby brigas » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:44 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:
However, the true ending seems to be the one that requires the most imaginative gameplay. The lexus one.

lun wrote:Fwacho said that, not me.

HUGE difference.

I didn't say it was lun who said it.
brigas
Plyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:59 am

I think he's implying that Fwacho's comment, although interesting, may not be entirely valid, so it's best not to base anything upon it.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby KingClops » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:39 pm

fwacho wrote:
Asra said: I think Rhue is the mimic AKA: Venge. Since the Lord of the Pits is in there along with all those demons AND that other city. You need to remember that once someone gets too many auras they usually go crazy and kill themselves, which probably releases all of the auras in the sword, though I'm not sure if that redhead mentioned that.

Then why isn't Venge dead already? (that should keep you up at night)

Fwacho also asked why Tetzel is still alive in some thread.

It took me a while to find this topic to post on so I've forgotten part of my original thought. I had the idea that everyone with a shadow sword MUST be on the mission to cleanse the way otherwise they will be at fault to their sword and it will kill them/they will kill themself.

On a completely different note: "Rhue" has been to dream Estrana, but he's not dead yet. Was Slade ever in dream Estrana before he actually died and is anyone else in there not actually dead yet?
Burning_Flame: Kalmar is a giant squid. See my authoritative post here:
http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2528
KingClops
Wanderer

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion