Why is it that no one seems to realize that...

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Why is it that no one seems to realize that...

Postby brigas » Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:43 am

When Rhue killed Jeruh, he had midians personality, even though there is massive proof of this:

In the Marna Stretch we encounter an headhunter. The conversation goes as follows:

HUNTER: Hail,\.\. friend.
RUHE:How can we be friends if I've
never met you before...
HUNTER: You must have a short
memory cause we talked just a few
weeks ago.
RHUE:Is that so\..\..\..
HUNTER: Yes.
RHUE:So what's your business with me?
HUNTER: Actually I'm waiting
here for someone else.
HUNTER: Just thought I'd say "hello"
since I know you.
RHUE:Whatever.
HUNTER: What's wrong?\.\. I don't
ever remember you being so hostile.\|
Haven't you found that person you
were searching for?
RHUE:(I don't remember ever telling a
head hunter about Serena!)
HUNTER: What was their name
again?\.\. Jeruh wasn't it?
RHUE:\..\..\..\.\.
RHUE:You must be confusing me with
someone else.\.\. I'm not searching
for anyone by that name.
HUNTER: Change of plans hmm?
RHUE:Listen,\.\. I've been searching for the
same person for many years.\.\.
You must be confusing me with someone
else.
HUNTER: I don't think so.\.\. I have
a VERY good memory.
HUNTER: I will admit though,\.\. you
don't seem like yourself.
HUNTER: I think I'm going to find
a new place to wait for my "friend".\|
This one isn't going to cut it.
HUNTER: See ya,\.\. Midian.
RHUE:What did he call me?

RHUE:Something strange is going on...

From this conversation we know that the headhunter knew rhue by the name of midian and that they met some weeks ago. The headhunter says that he has a VERY good memory. He wasn't confusing him with anyone.

After seeing episode 6 ending we know that rhue was rhue since we first saw him in ep1.

We can tell that Rhue was midian at least for some weeks.

Midian is in dream estrana. Considering the theory '' auras absorbed by rhues sword go to dream estrana'' Midian's aura was absorbed by rhues sword and when that happened rhue stole his personality too.

On the phantom's edge top, Midian told us the story how he wanted revenge from jeruh he started training with the sword just for that single purpose. It was his ''objective in life''.

Upon gaining his personality rhue gained too that same objective. That's why he was chasing jeruh. Thats why he told jeruh that day was the best day of his life. The day he would finally get revenge.

Beats me how facing all this proof, people still wander how did midian get to dream estrana and who was rhue before he killed jeruh and other stuff like that.
brigas
Plyn

Postby Telephalsion » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:26 am

So basically:

Rhue timeline, not in scale:

Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Cyberg-Ares » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:17 am

Okay, I talked of this in the "Ending topic" but since you are already discussing it:

I just looked in the old episodes, to makem ore sense of things. We never got an explanation of why Rhue is called Midian in Ep.2 by the headhunter. We also get a nice time line of when things happened, since the same headhunter says he walked with Rhue "A few weeks ago". Perhaps Midian IS the Rhue we play as. The Midian we meet in The City, is the Auru that was pushed out by the Jeruh aura. And the reason he is so keen on killing Jeruh in the Normal Ending, is because he is Midian. Makes sense.

But another thing remains unexplained. The Jeruh/Midian/Lyrra version of the place where Serena is killed, is different than the one Rhue remembers, and which is the one we see in the real world, with Traziun, Gaius, Kloe, Strata and Rhue.

Because of this, I'm confused. The first thing points to the story being true, and that Rhue's body is the one for Midian, that Jeruh is just Jeruh, but then who is the person we play as? A copied aura of Jeruh?

The second thing points to the whole thing being a lie, and Serena might actually still be alive. But then, how do we explain that the Headhunter call's Rhue Midian?

Oh, and the guy is in the room "M 2 O" Is called "3 6 4 _11 8 6 16 1 7". What do you suppose this means? I think as said before, that he was the one who killed the guy, who had Jeruh's sword in his back. And "M 2 O" is also a book in Sorya's house.

If your relationship with Kloe is 6 in the normal ending, Rhue adds "(If this isn't Landorin) Why do I remember this place???"

This kinda messes things up again. Points away from Rhue being Midian, and points to him being one of the other weird characters. Tetsel or Kura perhaps?

Oh, and why are you talking of The Mimic? It's mention like, once in a single poem.
Cyberg-Ares
Plyn

Postby brigas » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:57 am

tele: yes, thats basically the timeline i belive to be correct =P

Cyberg-Ares: I dont know if I interpreted your post the right way, but it seems that you think that midian was rhues original personality.
We know that he was at some time Kura, he is identified by Kava himself.

I don't quite remeber if we are told how many years ago the story of Kava Kura and Luma happened, but Rhue was once Kura and when he was, he already had the sword he has now, and when he killed kava, the sword absorbed his aura. That explains why Kava is in Dream Estrana.

The mimic is obviously rhue, for being the only person we know that absorbs personalitys upon aura absorbtion.
brigas
Plyn

Postby Seerow » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:03 pm

Well, that begs the question of how Jeruh found the sword if Rhue(Mimic) had been in possession of it years earlier. If it weren't for Jeruh finding the Shadowsword, everything else falls into place nicely... but that one detail seems to throw it off.
Seerow
Wanderer

Postby brigas » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:11 pm

Well... it is never confirmed that Jeruh's sword was the same of Rhue's.
If it was, Serena is in dream estrana too.
brigas
Plyn

Postby Cyberg-Ares » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:12 pm

Brigas: No, I suggest it's possible that Midian was Rhue, since the Headhunter identifies him as Midian, upon seeing him. But, as stated in the quote, that also doesn't make sense all the way.

Kavax hinted that he was Kura, but that is never explained. But I think it safe to assume Kavax being Kava, because of Sorya's little name changing speech. When does this Mimic mentioning happen? I can only find the poem, in the tomb, as that doesn't say anything of what you said.
Cyberg-Ares
Plyn

Postby brigas » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:17 pm

Yes, there's only the poem about the mimic.
We can only assume the mimic is Rhue, there is no proof at all.
brigas
Plyn

Postby Cyberg-Ares » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:02 pm

Then doesn't it seem a little thin? I mean, it was as far as we know, only an accident that the our hero became Rhue. Anyway, as far as I understand the poems in the tomb, and from what the Summoner tells us: The Mimic is the son of The Lord Below. And he scarred his father with the Illuminati. And the Illuminati aren't what they once were, except one, which wasn't discovered with the others. Could this suggest that the Illuminati became the Shadow Swords?

Oh, and is it possible there are two endings in the Lexus ending? We are told that a weilder of a shadow sword, will eventually kill himself, but one person learned to prevent this. And the Red Haired woman (who some, including me, think is Traziun's mother) says Rhue is someone she has met before. So Rhue, could have figured out how to prevet himself from killing himself. So I think this happened in the Lexus ending:

Rhue re-awakens to the person he actually is (The one saying "I have no end") and he splits his personallity into that original Rhue, and the one we play as. The one we play as, get's the happy ending he needs, and so does the original personallity.

So there are some good points that Rhue is Midian, and some good ones he is not. And one good point to him being Kura, and one that's simply pure guessing to him being the Mimic. The mimic could be Kura.
Cyberg-Ares
Plyn

Postby brigas » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:39 pm

There's 3 persons we know rhue was for sure, and 2 of them that we know that wasn't the original. Trought Rhues body have ''passed'' Jeruh, Midian and Kura. We don't know if Kura's Identity was stolen or was original. I still support this without a doubt however you have good points about this too.

He ''may'' have become kava then but this is pure speculation, maybe hinted by sacrifa's comment on the kura poem, that says that some thought kava had returned from the grave.

About the swords i think almost like you. We never see an illuminati, if the shadow swords are indeed shadow swords, and that is at the very least strange, because we hear quite a bit from them from random npcs.

About traziun's mom, after seeing the ending, we learn that she was killed by the PS. Thats why Traziun suicided in the end, destroying the sword, he avenged his mom, which was killed by the sword.

A strange thing is:
She seems to recognize the one who killed her. She is the only one.

About the lexus ending I hadnt looked at it from that point of view, it makes a lot of sense.
brigas
Plyn

Postby Cyberg-Ares » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:52 pm

Well, I would say we know for sure that Jeruh's aura has been Rhue's once. Kura is a big possiblity, but I just don't want to say so, since only the Kavax spirit say so, and we can't REALLY be certain that he is Kava. The big thing that says that Midian's aura has been in Rhue, is that he says he has been waiting for it [killing Jeruh] all his life. But Gaius says he thinks Rhue has been around longer. So then, Rhue should have killed Midian. And then Midian would have wanted to kill Rhue. Or what? It's a little confusing here, because Midian's aura immediatly takes over, if so happened, which would suggest, that Midian might not be angry at Rhue for killing him, since it helped him kill Jeruh. But I don't think so.

Well, no, I don't think the PS killed Traziun's mother. The PS is just a shadow, and doesn't have Rhue's body. Yet the Redhed, who could be Traziun's mother, recognises Rhue. And in the Lexus ending, Traziun just lets Rhue go. I think Traziun killed himself in the Normal Ending, because he wanted to save Rhue.

Oh, and who the hell is Gallagher? He appears twice, and is mentioned in the editor thrice (to get into Scarifa's study, you have to meet him again. But you can't meet him again, and the door, actually just leads to the rafters of the concert hall).
Cyberg-Ares
Plyn

Postby brigas » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:37 pm

Of course all the kura thing falls if kavax is not kava, but if kavax is kava then rhue is kura for sure:
Kava is in dream estrana.
To be in dream estrana your aura must be absorbed by the sword.
the one who killed kava was kura.
So...
Unless rhue passed by when kura killed kava... Rhue was once Kura.

traziuns Mom was killed by another personality in rhues body, it wasnt the rhue traziun knew, such personality existed due to the sword, so he destroyed the sword, the real culprit for making rhues body ( in the time not rhue) killing traziuns mom.
brigas
Plyn

Postby Aegis » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:27 pm

A simmilar question is: why the hell is Janwen in Rhue's sword along with Dream Estrana? Could this mean that Rhue's sword is the one Illuminati that survived the destruction of Janwen?

EDIT: More than that, why the hell is the lord below in Rhue's Sword? This... I guess this would also hint towards Rhue being the mimic.
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Postby Antagon » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:41 pm

Same reason why Estrana is in his sword. The soul is a different dimension, and the Phantom Slasher sword created the dimension in Rhue like that for whatever reason. His sword's definitely not Illuminati though... I think Gaius has the one surviving Illuminati (assuming the others are destroyed).
Antagon
Plyn

Postby Prefection » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:53 pm

maybe the mimic is rhue. He spawned and took sum1s aura. From there he followed that persons path and took their aura. This probably continues until he finds midian, takes his aura, finds jeruh, takes his aura and then moves on
Prefection
Plyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion