how did rhue...

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

how did rhue...

Postby HolsteinCow » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:24 pm

...manage to kill the Badass Five?

My theory is that he didn't; Rhue was nearby Traziun when he effortlessly killed those five bozos. Any other takes on it?
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Archaius » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:03 pm

I had actually briefly wondered about this, myself. Maybe he didn't kill them all together, they could just be 5 random wanderers whose personalities happened to mesh well when their auras met eachother in the Shadow Sword's 'Shadow Estranna' world.

They were pretty funny, though. I got a few good chuckles out of that part of Ep 6.
..I haven't lost anything yet. I'm just getting started!
Archaius
Wanderer

Postby rodgy » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:00 pm

i got most laughs from the court scene
rodgy
Wanderer

Postby Jabbo » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:02 pm

Well, Rhue actually started as the most badass being on the entire Way (take the amount of badassness that Gaius doesn't have, and then add Traziun's badassness to that, and that's what Rhue was). Over time, he became less and less badass, until ultimately we see him as he is now, with only a small fraction of his former badassness. It was in the early days of his badassness that he mercilessly slaughtered the Badass Fifteen. Unfortunately, his raw badass abilities completely DESTROYED the auras of ten of them, so we only get to see the Badass Five.
The Way FAQ (Now updated, more or less, for Episode 6)
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion