Traziun, traziun

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Traziun, traziun

Postby World-War-III » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:04 am

Who the heck is That guy....is he....the phatom slasher? And who is serena in that history? And what's the link with his father, someone help me.
World-War-III
Wanderer

Re: Traziun, traziun

Postby Cyberg-Ares » Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:40 pm

World-War-III wrote:Who the heck is That guy....is he....the phatom slasher? And who is serena in that history? And what's the link with his father, someone help me.

The more we discuss, the more we are confused. But we are TOLD that Serena is a girl, that Jeruh loved, but ended up killing. No reason not to believe it.

Traziun, is the Son of Kalmar. His mother was killed by someone. Things point at the Phantom Slasher as it is. But given that he DID kill himself, it could have been himself who was the murderer. Rhue is also possible, since a Red-haired woman that some speculate is Traziun's mother, recognised him, some say Rhue did it.

The Phantom Slasher is considered to be a projection of Rhue's sword. But Gaius tell's us that Rhue is it, because the sword makes him do it, and then he says Traziun is the Phantom Slasher.

The link you are talking about? Well, they're father and son, what more is there to say?
Cyberg-Ares
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:15 pm

He doesn't say Traziun is the PS, he says "The Phantom Slasher is no more." As in, Rhue's sword, which projects the PS that kills anything that distracts Rhue from reaching his goal, is no more. I believe Traziun killed himself to destroy the sword, not himself. I think whoever killed his mother did it with the sword, maby it was Rhue, maby it was some random other guy, maby it was Traziun himself, but if the point wasnt to destroy the sword, then why did he do it? Why not just kill himself back on that cliff. Speaking of that, why is his blood stained sword left up on the cliff anyway?

(Impossible, I think the count is up to 2 now)
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Cyberg-Ares » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:20 pm

Don't know about the cliff-sword, but as I mentioned in the other topic, Kalmar and Traziun has merged because of Night Reaper, so maybe Kalmar made him do it[kill himself]?
Cyberg-Ares
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:27 pm

so maybe Kalmar made him do it[kill himself]?

"A life... for a life. How about that... dad."

No, I think it was all Traziun. Unless Kalmar has his own daddy issues.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Jasonflare » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:28 pm

The sword on the cliff was Lyrra's Shadow Sword right? Rhue did strike it pretty far and it was bloody.
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:38 pm

Well, I guess it could be that sword. That would leave less questions to answer. The way I saw it was Traziun left his shadow sword on the cliff. Probably because it wouldnt be a good idea to bring it near Rhue's sword, I just didnt understand the blood.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby nightshadow » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:37 pm

No...
I think Traziun had already dealt with his mother's killer and killed himself because his father was innocent of his mother's death...a life for a life.
Fading into the night,
The scourge of fear, the blight.
Upon this land beneath the sky.
Echoes of the past decry.
---
*fill in the blanks*
*fill in the blanks*

In that a lost love carried on
The words to a lonely song.
---
*fill in the blanks*
*fill in the blanks*

Yes, everyone must surely bleed!
That is what I had decreed.
---
*fill in the blanks*
*fill in the blanks*

Some Lies indeed hide everything,
But the Truth will hide nothing.
nightshadow
Plyn

Postby fwacho » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:01 pm

so close, yet so far away.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Poenaensis » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:43 pm

Tell us which bits are close then since we are bouncing the same theories around and around and making topic after topic.
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:11 pm

where's the fun in that?
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Jasonflare » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:41 pm

The only thing we've been able to solve is Serena being Slade's sister and some other stuff.
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Poenaensis » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:39 pm

Telephalsion wrote:where's the fun in that?

I don't quit mean what I said. I want to be able to puzzle it out bit by bit with some logic and occaisional bursts of inspiration from someone, but it seems that some events can't quite be patched up like that, so just a hint to make sure it's our own fault if we can't sort it out
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby Kyle » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:29 pm

I'm pretty sure the sword on the cliff is the one Lyrra held and was catapulted away. After all, it's still "near" to the spot where Ep6 occurs.

I just don't understand why Rhue and Kloe just stand there looking at it, then decide to leave. It's like, "Hey look a sword... Hmm, well whatever. t's not like I'm going to attempt to hide it so this entire tragedy can't repeat itself again, can't be bothered."
Kyle
S3 Hilyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm

Wasn't that the sword that Kalmar said would "find another"? If so, it's quite significant that they look at it and leave. It found them, but they resisted the temptation or the temptation doesn't affect them anymore. This adds to the finality of Rhue's victory.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion