Kalmar's Plan

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Poenaensis » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:17 pm

Aegis wrote:The theory is that the Shadow Swords were actually former Illuminati, that were supposedly destroyed at Janwen. However, the problem with this is that there are three shadow swords, and one of the illuminati escaped the destruction at Janwen... Then again, some things point to Rhue having the Illuminati. The sword dying of remorse, hitting all of the shadow swords away, the Phantom Slasher as a being of perfect justice who doesn't kill children...

This would be assuming that the Illuminati have the same aura-absorption abilites as Shadow Swords, rewarding people for killing other wanderers, implying that the sword is, in fact, evil. Yes, it's quite a conondroume.

perhaps the shadow swords were corrupted by the lord of the pits or that the power they held corrupted them.
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby Spyke10k » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:51 am

Arctura is Phantom slasher and vice versa. Maybe a corrupted sword isn't evil but just simply misguided. Hence the Phantom Slasher thinking it's a perfect tool of justice. Maybe the sword tried to absorb the auras and then project just the possitive aspects of peoples personalities. Man, I'm having weird thoughts. Just trying to say something new.
Spyke10k
Plyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion