Charlatans of Justice

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Charlatans of Justice

Postby fwacho » Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:14 am

seriosuly these guys were great. I also thought the "deal" they had worked out with Fwacho was rather hilarious, a real tip of the hat to the online community. I laughed so hard whn the guy at Fwacho's explained the arrangement. of course I also laughed at the "exiled joke" so thta's not saying to much. I even laughed at sublte fun Lun had with the "bad cookies intelligence". I think you five should feel honored.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:31 am

Oh believe me, it is an honor. I could't stop laughing during all of the dialogs. Kudos to Lun for not using our original script.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:13 pm

Charlatans of Justice....XDDDD their jokes were so lame it made me laugh
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Belthazar » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:17 pm

I kept cracking up when i saw the moxi box commercial and the Charltan's of Justice and I thouth wow... All the people who dont come to the message board are like ummm ok but we all understand the true humor behind it.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Iteroth » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:05 pm

To be a part of The Way, even something small, I feel like my whole life has been leading up to this one moment

I have no reason to go on....

<suicide> :(
Iteroth
S5 Hilyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion