A path of clues?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

A path of clues?

Postby Masked Gamer » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:47 pm

Hola, just finished the last episode. Only done the regular ending. I was checking everything out in Rm2k though, and I think I've found something.

If you click the bird leading the flock in the last screen of the credit sequence, there's a note in the event that says "A crack in the wall inside the main hall."

I found that crack and it's event was another clue that said "TF MT 13 39".

That refers to an enemy event's coordinates in the map called "TF - Middle Top" in the Twisted Forest. In that event is a poem "A sunset on the wall is prettier by far than the fireball". Another note after that says "In the kitchen."

However, this is where the path goes cold. I figured the poem refers to the multiple endings: the fireball being the reaches and the sunset on the wall being the painting in Lexus' and Rhue's house. Problem is. I don't know what it is in the kitchen to look for. The only thing unusual is that the only named event is the clock. But it's just named "Clock".

Anyone have any suggestions?
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:51 pm

http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2089

It has alot of it, and they're still trying to figgure it out.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion