Rhue and Gaius

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Rhue and Gaius

Postby Zidjian » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:39 am

Ok, well not fishing for explanations...

What if Gaius is Tetzel. I mean it's possible and dirk and scatha do lead you to him in Tetzels tower and everything we know about Gaius(not much) doesn't really disprove this.

And what if rhue is Tetzels 'purpose'.

I mean Gaius doesn't want to kill Rhue and knows a hell of a lot more than anyone else.

I'm just throwing this out, I'll look for "evidence" later.

And who knows maybe instead of Serena, Rhue is really looking for serenity...
Zidjian
Wanderer

Postby Poenaensis » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:59 am

Ok, well not fishing for explanations...

What if Gaius is Tetzel. I mean it's possible and dirk and scatha do lead you to him in Tetzels tower and everything we know about Gaius(not much) doesn't really disprove this.

Yea I thought about this, It's thought he was the 2nd Blood Lyn too though. The guided are an ancient organization, so he didn't break out and found it.

And what if rhue is Tetzels 'purpose'.

Sorry, this makes no real sense to me. Rhue and Gaius met up very breifly to chase Jeruh before E1, just before Rhue became rhue when he was probably midian.

And who knows maybe instead of Serena, Rhue is really looking for serenity

What? Serena did exist, she was midian's girl, exceot jeruh wanted her and he killed her because he couldn't have her and because he picked up a shadow sword then he became schitz and made up the rhue character which our chara absorbed probably because he's the mimic.
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby Phile » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:58 pm

This Gaius=Tetzel thing isn't new but the idea of "Rhue" being Gaius/Tetzel's "purpose" and the following quote I found in another topic, made me think of one theory:

Magnusblitz wrote:2. Who exactly IS Gaius? We know he's one of the Blood Lyn's attempts at the perfect dispenser of justice (sorry, I forgot the exact title), but why is he traversing around, killing people with Rhue before The Way begins?

In fact, the more I think about it, the more that scene (Rhue killing Jeruh) doesn't make any sense. Gaius walks up, and is basically like "you good? 'Kay." and leaves. Yeah, let's just leave the Shadow Sword there. Don't get freaked out when Rhue runs off by himself. And don't try to fix Rhue right away, either, despite the fact that you know something's wrong with him. Let him round around for six episodes instead.

The theory is that Gaius arranged everything :P
He supported "Rhue" in chasing Jeruh because he wanted to make sure that "Rhue" kills Jeruh and takes his (shadow) sword. Of course he was content when he saw that Rhue was succesful and walked off pleased. Gaius/Tetzel planned to combine the 'Mimic' (the most dangerous being on the Way) and the 'Phantom Slasher' (one of the most powerful arms) to create the "Perfect Blade of Justice".
But when he discovered that the "PBoJ" tended towards getting outta control, killing chaotically, Gaius/Tetzel decided to destroy his creation (Beginning of Ep.6)
Phile
Plyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:14 pm

Uhh.. didn't Kalmar spawn the Perfect Blade?
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:32 pm

I really don't beleive the Gaius is Tetzel theory, its got nothing to back it up, and it only complicates things even further. We know Gaius is a blood lyn, when did he find the time to become the leader of the guided?

He supported "Rhue" in chasing Jeruh because he wanted to make sure that "Rhue" kills Jeruh and takes his (shadow) sword.

Exept Jeruh didn't have whatever sword he had during the massacre anymore.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion