Who is your favorite male character post e6

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Rhue
21%
Sacrifa
3%
Midian
9%
Slade
5%
Gaius
9%
Traziun
30%
Alan
8%
Dirk
11%
Strata
3%
Kavax
2%

Total votes : 66

Postby fwacho » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:52 pm

Okay I said I would do this ahwile abck so now I ask agian

please explain why.. now in the order that they enter my mind.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Jasonflare » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:18 am

Rhue
Sacrifa
Midian

Slade
Gaius
Traziun
Alan
Dirk
Strata
Kavax

Most of 'em are dead.
:shock:
Anyway, I still gotta pick Traziun. Even for a dead man, he's cool.
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:55 am

I think Rhue, even if i'm tempted to vote Midian, Rhue just appeals to me.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:01 am

Like with the girls, most of those characters did shit all in E6, so nothing changes once again, and like with The Girl, we have Sacrifa and Midian on the important, but not-so-developed side. I just didn't get as clear a feel for the personalities of E6's characters as I did in the other episodes. Rhue is incredible, though.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Spyke10k » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:12 am

Yeah, it was a bit of a let down to not see any of the other intriguing characters. However the story was focused on Rhue pretty much, seeing how it takes place entirely in his mind.

I really think it would be nice to see future episodes of The Way. Not necessarily this story, but maybe another interesting tale. Maybe after Lun takes a break to do other creative projects. It would be too demanding to start focusing on this again after finishing it with all the hard work he put in.

Anyway I just want to say thanks to Lun for making an incredibly thoughtly and interesting story. Didn't get the chance earlier to say that.
Spyke10k
Plyn

Postby Poenaensis » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:14 pm

Traz, more than before, even if he did very little, he was willing to sacrifice himself/ fight for rhue all through
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:11 pm

I felt really bad for Sacrifa at the end. We really never got to learn too much about him...

Midian was pretty snide, and I admire that.

But I'm going to pick Traziun (again), simply because he comes off as perhaps the only really honest, sympathetic character in the entire story. The amount of loyalty he showed towards Rhue was astounding, considering the rest of the characters were practically all hiding some dark secret, refusing to face reality, or just being dicks in general. Though I will admit, I feel really damn sorry for Slade. I guess it wasn't his fault his morals and values were corrupted... but still, he knew what was going on, he knew he could've broken away.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Lumino » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:45 pm

Even though he did nothing in E.6, my choice is the same as it was before. My favorite Male character in The Way series is...

Dirk.

He's so damn smart he doesn't take anything seriously. It's obvious he knows everything....EVERYTHING!
Lumino
Plyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:40 pm

I picked Midian, Juts because I liked his attitude. And alot of the things he said.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Silvercrow » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:56 pm

Gaius, because of his mysteriousness, though Rhue is a close second.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Magnusblitz » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:56 pm

Dirk was the one I was looking forward to most in Ep 6, and we got NOTHING.

So, I'll have to go with Traziun, with Slade right in behind.
Magnusblitz
Wanderer

Postby Terra » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:45 pm

My list (in no particular order):

Gaius - Mysterious, yet at the same time with a developed characer. Wish he had done more in the episode, but since it takes a grand total of like 5 minutes chronologically...
Alan - His abundance of awesome clearly boggles my mind, and as such my conscience is currently faced with the predicament of deducing who, in their own state of sanity, would conspire to bring such a tragic end to him.
Traziun - He's Traz. What more needs to be said?
Kavax - He's just... cool. He was cool in the arena, and his speech before the ultimate plunge... plus, who says he's dead? He's the Pharaphalyn. He can be inside the Phantom Slasher any time he damn well wants to!
Terra
Plyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:38 pm

Rhue - because chaotic characters appeal to me. He's not exactly right and isn't exactly wrong but does what his gut tells him

Midian - because he's a smart ass. Period.

Traziun - because hes probably most like 'water' as Kavax had described. He can go with the flow in most situations. Even in the end...

Alan - because he has a passion for moo moo cows and all the little critters that need to be recognized XD

Slade - because his character was tragic and I love tragic characters with a passion. As well as I loved his song very much
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Asra » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:18 am

(Slade's song?)

I voted Alan, for he is a great lawyer, and was humorously helpful. I'm sure the PS didn't kill him, he just uhh... tripped in those bushes and broke his neck while the PS was killing the others. >_>

Now as for other characters...

Rhue - Hes a chaotic enigma and a tragic character and I can really respect that. Hes really cool.

Traziun - Its obvious isn't it? He took on groups of Lyn at a time and then killed his father. All without being overcome with the Shadow Sword.

Gaius - Because he is the perfect instrument of justice, and really cares about Kloe, since he didn't wind up killing her.

Slade - I felt really bad for him, especially since his aura was basically ripped from him and he lived in constant pain untill his final moments. X_X

Kavax - Hes the friggin Pharaphalyn! He was the epitome of the cool, debonair heroic figure. Plus his room had a nice background, so poitns for that.
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby loke204 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:40 am

I had to say Alan, because, well, I was laughing for a solid 10 minutes during the trial scene.
Man, my stomach hurt bad.
Speaking of laughing fits, have you guys ever laughed soo hard for so long, you get diareaha? its horrible.
i dont think ill be able to live through that scene agian.
but slade made me sad, because i can relate to him, doing nothing but what hes being told, and trying not to think about anything that hes doing, because hes just the blade of his commander.
the military sometimes sucks, guys.
be forewarned
loke204
Plyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion