Who is your favorite male character post e6

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Who is your favorite male character post e6

Rhue
21%
Sacrifa
3%
Midian
9%
Slade
5%
Gaius
9%
Traziun
30%
Alan
8%
Dirk
11%
Strata
3%
Kavax
2%

Total votes : 66

Postby Sling » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:17 am

It will always be Traziun as he reminds me of me a lot.
The BloodLyn Brawl did it for me as well.
Second is Gaius becuase he is so nonchalant.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby fwacho » Sun May 21, 2006 8:57 pm

This is a shameless bump inhopes to compare to the question on estrana forum
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon May 22, 2006 4:26 am

"Rhue" is my now my favorite character, As I think of it more and more, I see that "Rhue" and I, despite everything, Are hardly different, At times it scares me, But "Rhue", In my mind, Is the most realistic character I have ever seen in written literature.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sean_Canavi » Mon May 22, 2006 7:49 am

Rhue. I've never seen a character so well developed. Right until the end, we never know who he really is. And his utter determination, even in hopeless situations, is something you just have to admire.
Sean_Canavi
Wanderer

Postby hero_bash » Mon May 22, 2006 7:51 am

I like Traziun ecause he's cool even in the end and Strata because i just like the attitude.. I vote for Strata, i like him but i think it's just me
hero_bash
S1 Hilyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Mon May 22, 2006 8:38 am

I would pick Trazuin for awesomeness factor, but I'm going with Strata because he's an excellent character. Don't mistake this for his personality being all awesome, I just think his character's part in the story and shit are brilliant.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby hero_bash » Mon May 22, 2006 8:56 am

I would pick Trazuin for awesomeness factor, but I'm going with Strata because he's an excellent character. Don't mistake this for his personality being all awesome, I just think his character's part in the story and shit are brilliant.

AGREE!
hero_bash
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sean_Canavi » Mon May 22, 2006 2:33 pm

Fitz Tayo wrote:I would pick Trazuin for awesomeness factor, but I'm going with Strata because he's an excellent character. Don't mistake this for his personality being all awesome, I just think his character's part in the story and shit are brilliant.

I have to agree there. When I saw Strata's part in the story, my whole definition of "Ego-maniacal, self centered asshole" was changed.
Push it to the limit.
Walk along the razor's edge,
don't look down, just keep your head
or you'll be finished.
Sean_Canavi
Wanderer

Postby Stedar » Mon May 22, 2006 5:31 pm

Yeah, slade should've killed that whore patura when he had the chance.
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Kcrazy » Fri May 26, 2006 4:02 pm

My favorites

Slade- this guy was awesome in my mind, powerful enough to do what ever you could possibly wanted but yet restrained by his belief in a psuedo justice system.

Gaius-a mysterious fighter who appears to be the calm minded one of the group. His motives are never really reveled to the end.

Strata-arragant character always seem to be among my favorites and Strata is no different.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:43 pm

1) Dirk: Best character on the way. The only forerunner (or close to) you'll ever meet. Also makes you laugh

2) Alan: Just couldnt stop laughing after the trial. :lol:

I had to say Alan, because, well, I was laughing for a solid 10 minutes during the trial scene.
Man, my stomach hurt bad.
Speaking of laughing fits, have you guys ever laughed soo hard for so long, you get diareaha? its horrible.
i dont think ill be able to live through that scene agian.

Wow, i thought i was the only one...

3)Either Slade or Kloe. Really felt bad for both of them during EP 5. Slade was in agony for hours on end before he died. Kloe was pretty much alone at episode 5, Gaius rejected her. Slade killed himself in front of her. Must have been pretty traumatic.
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

My take on all the aforementioned characters...

Postby Kanifer » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:06 am

Slade - My 1st - Now THIS is a character. He evokes a feeling of deep sadness in me as his predicament can be applied to real life. He had a strong belief if justice, yet sadly didn't realize that his actions were all against his very beliefs until the end where the overwhelming amount of irrevocable errors he made were too much for him to bear. Yes, by far my favorite character. I have to agree with Miss Nothingness Highness on her take of Slade. Drama is my kryptonite and everything... just not in real life haha. The music was beautiful. Moreover, in his last attempt at something right, he tragically commits his greatest sin ever by killing Cetsa, who had undergone a mental transformation, who felt remorse over her past actions both in general and towards Rhue, and tried to do something right for once. This was one of the most tragic deaths to me. And Mob Pixell, I already said this, but it must be said again: Your work on the facesets were incredible, especially for lack of proper programs. Slade's face seemed a veritable reflection of his tortured soul. Hope you don't mind that I use his face as my avatar here and as my display pic on MSN. ;)

Rhue - My 2nd - Like Sarcasm said, he's the most realistic of all the characters. He feels desperation in overwhelming situations and prays to the purpose for help a couple of times. Not to mention he breaks through with some humor here and there. His facesets are masterpieces. His face expressions are great. I loved the part in the 3rd episode where he's in that stretch with all the little side quests for which Gaius gives him a map, where he met with the guided and the leader of them said: "Surely the purpose sent you to us." To which he responds inwardly with (Actually, I walked... maybe I shouldn't say that though) and his face expression with that sentence was also hilarious. The face expressions of him while reading Alan's fanmail to him were hilarious.

Traziun - My 3rd - "The mind is greater than the body." "Haven't I taught you people anything?" I also agree with EmperorJeramyu. He was an ideal friend in every situation. He even put his own important (to him) plans at risk to help a friend achieve what were in his own eyes foolish aims.(freeing cetsa or the offer to, freeing kloe, etc.) Not to mention his sheer street-wise like intelligence was simply astounding. A brilliant tactition. He never made any big moves against his enemies until they attacked him first, and then he launched his own decisive counter-attack that crushed all. An overall impressive character. I could use a similar friend. Hehe.

Kavax - My 4th - Again Mob Pixell, beautiful work on the facesets. I could stare at his face for hours. Well... one hour maybe, haha. I can't begin to imagine what you would be capable with professional programs. An overall friendly character. I like him foremost for his tolerance. I mean, think about it, he lost the single greatest honor in the entirety of The Way, the title of The Pharaphalyn, and he practically congratulates Rhue. "You are truly worthy of being The Pharaphalyn." Even when he lost due to poisoning in the tournament, he wasn't in a rage knowing he could have easily crushed all, had he not been poisoned, he smiles at Rhue and says that he looks forward to seeing his next match against Exmus. I love this guy.

Alan - My 5th - This guy is just plain hilarious. I love his manner of speech and am jealous of it all the same. He lives his life as if he's in a play. The trial scene was to die for! The first time I watched it I was excited and laughing at the same time.

Strata - My 6th I hated this character for the longest time, but I felt moved when he finally felt remorse that Lyrra was dead and sought revenge on Rhue.

Sacrifa - My 7th - Hmm. Though a well thought out character, not one of my favorites, due to his destroying the lives of countless people living in Estrana by summoning the demon's to destroy it. Though at the same time you feel pity, because it was his only chance to avenge the shameless murder of his wife.

Dirk - My 8th Reminds me a bit of Master Roshi from Dragonball. A sort of wise sage who is also a dirty old man.

Midian - My 9th - A humorous character in some situations. He still doesn't cut it for me, though.

Gaius - My tenth and last - Hmm. Difficult to say. He's quite mysterious and one knows too little of his background to judge him.

All in all, I loved all the characters, and just to prevent anybody from thinking that I'm sexist, Cetsa is my favorite female character despire all her flaws for the reasons stated under my take of Slade. All who participated in the development of these characters should be praised. Though I am upset with all of you, including Lun, for one reason. I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with any book I'll read, or computer game I'll play in the future because of The Way. My standards are too high because of The Way. Good job nonetheless. ;)
Kanifer
Plyn

Postby Sarcasm » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:56 pm

Slade's, Rhue's, Strata's, Lexus's, and nearly of every other main character were done by Maya if I am not mistaken
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Kanifer » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:58 pm

Are you talking about the facesets or the characters themselves?? If you're sure than let me know. =)
Kanifer
Plyn

Postby Sarcasm » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:44 pm

Facesets, of course.
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion