Was the Pharaphalyn supposed to be that easy?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Elachim » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:26 pm

Heh, Kava owned me with a criticl hit on the third pass the first time round. Next time I had to whittle his HP down to almost zero before - wouldn't you know it - he murders me with a step 4. Final time I link lanner and downpour (weak, I know) and ender (cheap, I know). First pass, linked ender, minus about 130 hp. Next pass, he used snapper and killed my CS - Ender link. I had to just keep myself alive after that. Btw, I did it before I got all the notch items and I was like level 21 and he's 24, right? Something like that. Anyway I juust beat him in the end. Too easy? Nah. But he could've been harder. Hell, he's the Paraphalyn, man. Strata was comparatively more difficult beginning E5 - that was TOUGH. I'm currently working on a little fangame where you can take the plunge against (eventually) anyone, and can customise thestats and all. It's bundles of fun. I get to show off the super-neato finisher now.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion