End of the way/ Dirk theory

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:30 pm

Or they are the same person.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Alundra » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:14 pm

Then it would actually be a very 'biographic' game wouldn't it... 8)
two or more minds in one body mixing things up a lil'...
So cocoa, fwacho and lun might be one and the same guy huh...
NOW IT STARTS TO MAKE SENSE why the game ended this way...
Cocoa wanted to get laid, frank wanted to become a writer and so he did, and luke's still wondering what would've happened to that girl in the poem (check the other topics to know who or what i'm talking about) and took a brake from gaming/creating and went to look for her... sounds familiar?! :P :roll: :wink: I wonder which one is the dominant aura^_^
Just kidding lun :p forgive me will ya...
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby KingClops » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:49 am

fwacho wrote:The fog is real... it's even described in e6. but wait... how does someone in dream estrana know about that?

He says "Teh mists turn blood red before crashing down" if so, then why aren't they....

The man in the M2O room has been to the back end of the way, but he didn't die from the mist because people in dream Estrana don't remember how they were killed?

As for the 2nd part, I wonder why no one touched on this. Was he going to say why aren't they red BEFORE they crash down or something else?

Before he said the mists were real I thought maybe the guided kill everyone that gets too far behind or ahead. The guided must be everywhere since they can figure out everyone who is born or dies. Or at least sensors can sense those occurances from a certain distance.
Burning_Flame: Kalmar is a giant squid. See my authoritative post here:
http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2528
KingClops
Wanderer

Postby Sarcasm » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:17 pm

Notice he has avoided using the word "mist" and instead used fog, by that he hints that the mists are indeed not what we believe they are, therfore they can still be a scheme of the guided while existing, either in some odd form in the real world, or in DE, there they are as real as the rest of the place.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby avatarmonkeykirby » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:12 am

I think most of you know about the sewer story (in case you don't it's in Room 1; Event 013,006)

Code: Select all
"They were sick of the splashing.  No one wanted to get wet any more.
They felt relieved as the water drained into the ground, gathering on the bedrock.
I cranked the motor of the saw and split the ground in two.
Carving rock and dirt until I was swallowed by my own displaced canyon.
My feet got wet, but I cut through the bedrock, right down to the core of the world which was too dense and split my saw.

I was cut.

The water trickled down and boiled into a fierce steam which burned me as it billowed up.

from the wound.  My blood mixed with it and part of me was lost to sky.
They still don't want to get wet, but I go outside when it rains to drink from the sky."

Personally me and my friend Czanos think that this is what the guy in M 2 O is referring to. My friend, Czanos, thinks it literally means that the Lord of the Pits was injured and that his blood when it mixed with the water and was heated created a geyser affect and shot from the ground like Ol' Faithful and created the mists.
True love lies in complete adherence to Newton's third law.
S1 Hilyn

Postby Rangi42 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:54 am

The problem is, I doubt the Lord Below had a chainsaw... or that he enjoyed the rain.

There is one place where we see red mist/fog: A Reflective Sky. (Doesn't it also have green or blue fog as well?) It may be important that A Reflective Sky and the Black Lyn's inner sanctum (which Traziun breaks into in an utterly awesome manner) have the same BGM.
I've used this name on boards for a while before I learned about the artist and Crestfallen Studios site designer Rangi.
Rhue: People aren't perfect!
Phantom: People are selfish.
Rhue: They can change...
Phantom: You know they can't.
Rhue: Some try!
Phantom: All fail.
Rhue: ... ...I don't care. I just want someone who won't stop trying. And I won't stop either...
Rangi42
Plyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion