Rhue the who?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:36 pm

As you can see, Rhue's mind is made up of several auras, discuss.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Imoto » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:09 pm

so it's more like he has a lot of pieces of normal hats, that he mish mashes together onto a template he wears on his head, to make a silly hat.

And if somebody takes all his pieces, he's stuck with the silly hat.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:37 pm

so it's more like he has a lot of pieces of normal hats, that he mish mashes together onto a template he wears on his head, to make a silly hat.

And if somebody takes all his pieces, he's stuck with the silly hat.

I aggre, its not like Rhue has Jeruh's aura or anyone elses. Its still his original aura (whoever it was) just pached up with many other auras.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:51 am

My point was that the silly hat was all the patch-up auras and they were taken away. I hate this analogy.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Imoto » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:49 pm

Probably because you don't look good in hats.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Kurai » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:59 pm

In my opinion, the two guys from whom Jeruh took the sword play an important role, that seems to has been almost undiscussed up to this point.

Well, we got two guys there, one dead, one alive. The second one can't do anything, doesn't realize anything.
Important fact: There is only a black charset for both of them. If they weren't important, naturally Lun would have given them some random NPC skin. However, he did not.

Based on the first theory of this thread, what if the Kava/Kura event didn't happen *that* long ago?

Well, it *might* have happend like that:
After Kuras Aura was absorbed and the event with the witch, he killed Kava. However, due to Kava's strong will and eventually a few more effects (maybe similar to the dream estrana event?), he was numb for quite some time. Remember, in a rather short time a lot of auras were absorbed, and the main aura was probably changed quite a few times. (xxx->Kura->Kava)
So Jeruh took the sword, scarred the living hell out of Midian and killed Serena. The sword was either found by Kava, who was now in the host's body, or brought to the host by Jeruh, who wanted to get the cursed sword away. Either way, Kava started his Rampage, killing off all the guided.
Now it gets a bit difficult. He either became the mimic (or *again* the mimic), or he just wandered through the way, killing time. Maybe the Phantom Slasher was created at that time, due to various cirumcstances? (Like the many new main auras in such a short time?)
In any case, Midian was killed a few years later while he was searching for Jeruh and everything gets back into line, Midian as the new main aura kills Jeruh who now calls himself Rhue, and Rhue becomes the new main aura.

Your opinions?
Kurai
Wanderer

Postby Telephalsion » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:42 pm

I say no, here's my logic:

They say an entire forest grew at the scene of the guided massacre. Tree's don't groiw over night, unless you're the first Hokage from Konoha.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Jasonflare » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:56 pm

Telephalsion wrote:I say no, here's my logic:

They say an entire forest grew at the scene of the guided massacre. Tree's don't groiw over night, unless you're the first Hokage from Konoha.

Hey, hey don't diss the old man, Tele. He a playa.
And the Kava/Kura thing happened a long, long time ago. It's a legend. Legends don't get created in 15-20-something years.
OMG,Image
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby yoreliter » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:17 pm

the kava/kura incident happened 7 generations ago, it says so at the beginning of the play. now, a better question is how long ago did the janwen inccident take place and did that happen before or after the kava /kura inccident?
The best actions almost never yield the best consequences
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:05 pm

Janwan had to happen before, the Guided were formed after Janwan and the Guided exist in the time of Kava and Kura.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby yoreliter » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:20 pm

YAY! i now know, thank kya
The best actions almost never yield the best consequences
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion