Rhue the who?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:44 pm

If Rhue was a projection of the sword he would have been destroyed when the sword was.

1 I never did say he was half human, there is a book somewhere called "Forgery of the purpose", I think that refers to venge being made to be a ilumanti wielding hero that thinks like a human but serves the lord below, the draw back was that he thought like a human, and rebelled against the lord below.

I think you really over analyzed that one, it probably has to do with the Purpose not existing, and only being somthing made up by Tetzel or whoever originally started the guided.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby dyyhpys » Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:55 pm

1. Actually no. the sword takes the entire aura, not some part of it.
And we don't even know who's who in the PS.

Well it never acually says that it takes the entire aura, but could be right.
2. Venge is the Lord Below's son. And how could he be made into thinking he's human?
Alright, I admit I misunderstood your post, but explain to me how something can project itself to the PS.

He thinks like a human but he knows he serves the Lord Below, he was meant to take out the guided ( or any enemies of Lord Below) from the inside, while pretending to be an Illuminati hero, but he rebelled and scarred the Lord Below.
ALAN: Badgering? I never mentioned
a badger. I'm talking about kitty
kats.
dyyhpys
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:05 pm

Well it never acually says that it takes the entire aura, but could be right.

Jopaga says it does.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby dyyhpys » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:15 pm

Ok, then.

He could have mulitple auras, and the evil one was imprisioned, but one took over the body and the rest stayed in the sword.

So venge was imprisioned, a Illuminati hero took the body and scarred the Lord Below.
ALAN: Badgering? I never mentioned
a badger. I'm talking about kitty
kats.
dyyhpys
S1 Hilyn

Postby Imoto » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:37 pm

Again, there is no reason that Venge himself couldn't come to desire to kill his father on his own. There is no need for an illuminati hero to cause him to. If he had aquired one of the swords it is reasonable that he might decide to try to gain more power with it by overthrowing his father and taking his position, or eliminating the ones powerful enough to challenge him.

Or he may have inexplicably ended up with a "good" side from accidentally being "too human".
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Asra » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:24 pm

Or the Illuminati could have been the exact opposite of Shadow Swords and made people act "non-sociopathic".
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby yoreliter » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:41 pm

well how about this:

Venge originally wields the PS and serves the Lord Below with supreme loyalty. Then someone hires Kura and band of illuminate wielding heroes to take out the Lord Below. Venge fights and kills all but Kura, then takes out Kura and absorbs his aura bacause Kura's will to become a great swordsmen and fulfill his contract is greater then Venge's will to serve his father. Then Kura in Venge's body scars the Lord Below and the Lord Below releases his uber-powered shockwave, eroding everything within miles. Then PS absorbs Janwen, Kura in Venge's body lives because his body was evil and the body was of the son of the Lord Below who let out the shockwave. Then, Kura goes on adventuring until he meets up with Kava and then the time line continues with a little modification.

Venge --> Kura --> Kava --> Mimic --> Midian --> Rhue

i just realized i forgot the mimic so let me attempt to fix that up. after Kava slaughters the camp, he goes through the multi personality travesty mentioned by the woman in red(or Traziun's mom). But, instead of killing himself, he turns into some random person(or maybe venge's) aura and then begins the story of the mimic, a tale of a perosn who likes to sluaghter people, until the mimic kills Midian, a person with a very strong desire.

yeah, i know, that last part is kind of iffy, and unthought out, but thats bacause i am tired. i will leave it to all of you to scrutinize and/or clarify my thoery, or completely ignore it. its up to you. peace!
The best actions almost never yield the best consequences
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Jasonflare » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:57 pm

Look here.
You're telling me, that Kava(Kura's best friend) would realize he looks like a demon? You said Venge asborbed Kava's aura. What? :?
OMG,Image
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby yoreliter » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:33 pm

kava and kura would not have met until after janwen, so kava has no idea about what kura's natural aura is
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Chaos Perfected » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:15 am

The body of 'Rhue' looks human because of one of these reasons. I'm sure powerful demons can look human if they want, he was half-demon and looked human in the first place, The Lord Below is human himself... a human like Tetzel.

And I still think that Kura was never a person. When Venge took the aura of 'Random Illuminati Hero #2' his aura was influenced by him. 'Random Illuminati Hero #2' carried an Illuminati Blade known as Arctura and when Venge's aura was influenced, he picked up Arctura and scarred his Father. The Lord Below let out a shockwave, corrupting the Illuminati Blades and shattering Venge's aura, creating the Mimic, one who would absorb auras and try to mimic their lives in order to fill the holes in his shattered aura.

I think that 'Kura' is the identity he makes for himself once he absorbs X ammount of auras and is influenced by them all but still has a great deal of Venge and 'Random Illuminati Hero #2' in him. Oh, and he still has Arctura, corrupted by the shockwave and now known as Phantom Slasher.

Venge --> Mimic --> X Amount --> Kura --> Kava --> X Amount --> Midian --> Rhue
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby yoreliter » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:54 pm

yeah, i like your theory chaos, i mean, to it makes perfect sense, it is like the theory i was trying to come up with, but you did a better job. but then a read what fwacho wrote about your theory in another post:

wow...okay...
there were seven listed illuminati. some post around here has them listed. wow. okay... uhm... I'm not giing to touch the rest of that except to say that Lun prefers to make fun of standard plot devices.

so, i would think that most of the theory i would like to believe and the theory that you have come up with is incorrect. that really pisses me off cause now i have to rethink theories, i hate thinking. so i hope your right and fwacho is wrong, but the chances of that dont seem to great.
:cry:
must consult requiem on this matter
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Chaos Perfected » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:20 pm

Yeah, I know.. but maybe he didn't mean it COMPLETELY wrong.. maybe. Fwacho works in mysterious ways.

Oh well, i'll cling to my theory desperately untill it is proven wrong. >>;
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby yoreliter » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:08 am

lol. good luck with that, i will probably replay the game and save the Gaius conversations, Jopaga Conversations, and the name of all the books in Episode 6. and hopefully, i will find something.
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Requiem » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:47 pm

Rhue?
Not Venge originally.

In the normal ending, the sword is destroyed.
Presumably, the auras in it no longer have any hold over him.

Which means, if he -was- Venge, he would probably flip out and turn back into "demon-form" or whatever.
However, if he was just a normal wanderer to begin with, it'd make a whole lot more sense.

So Rhue =/= Venge.
Requiem
Plyn

Postby Imoto » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:36 pm

Think of it this way. If you have a box of say, silly hats, and you go out wearing one of those silly hats, and somebody takes your box of hats from you and burns it, are you no longer wearing that silly hat?
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion