My Theory

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

My Theory

Postby voodooKobra » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:37 pm

My theory is as follows... I'm not gonna elaborate too much, so please bear with me:

Kura eventually killed Kava at the Landorin Stretch. When this happened, Jeruh stole Kura's sword. Jeruh killed Serena and threw Midian into the river. With Gaius's help, Kura caught up with Jeruh and took his sword back and killed Jeruh with it. However, something strange happened and Kura became Rhue. Jeruh's memories were absorbed into Kura and Kura, who is now Rhue, believes that there was a hideous monster, etc...

Criticism is welcome.
voodooKobra
S1 Hilyn

Re: My Theory

Postby Jasonflare » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:00 pm

voodooKobra wrote:My theory is as follows... I'm not gonna elaborate too much, so please bear with me:

Kura eventually killed Kava at the Landorin Stretch. When this happened, Jeruh stole Kura's sword. Jeruh killed Serena and threw Midian into the river. With Gaius's help, Kura caught up with Jeruh and took his sword back and killed Jeruh with it. However, something strange happened and Kura became Rhue. Jeruh's memories were absorbed into Kura and Kura, who is now Rhue, believes that there was a hideous monster, etc...

Criticism is welcome.

So where does Midian die?
And another problem, Jeruh threw his sword after the Massacre, he has a different sword at the site he is killed.
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:22 am

You think Kava and Kura lived untill so recently?
What can lyrra be when Rhue kills her? 20-ish?
So less than 20-ish years ago the landorin massacre occurs
If Landorin is the same stretch that the Kava/kura guided massacre occured.
A forest had grown out at that place, and last time i checked forests don't grow over night, for a tree to reach the stature seen in both the "running through a rainy night at landorin" flashbacks rhue has, and in the forest in ep6, it'd definately take more than 20 years.
Consider this and you'll have the guided massacre take place at least 40 years ago, kinda makes it hard to beleive Kava and Kura had just fought and Jeruh came along.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Antagon » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:21 pm

Also, the sword Jeruh pulls is yellow. Rhue's is pink.
Antagon
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:03 pm

Consider this and you'll have the guided massacre take place at least 40 years ago, kinda makes it hard to beleive Kava and Kura had just fought and Jeruh came along.

I'd say a lot more than 40 years ago, concidering the time it must take to circle the way, and that the story of Kura and Kava is legend now, it takes along time fo that to happen too.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Georgeo » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:52 am

Antagon wrote:Also, the sword Jeruh pulls is yellow. Rhue's is pink.

I believe the sword Jeruh used to kill Serena is not the same sword Rhue was holding throughout the series, else Jeruh would've looked like Rhue while he had the sword
Georgeo
Wanderer

Postby Belthazar » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:20 pm

I'm thinking that theories like Dirk going already around the world are a little flawed. No offense to anyone. But how are settlements still in tact because imagine how long it would have taken for estrana to build.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:33 pm

Aren't forerunner's controlled by the mists just like everyone else? Aren't they just at the very front of the chunk of the way that isn't covered with mists? If so... don't you think everyone would have gone around the world if Dirk had? Assuming of course that Dirk has the same lifespan as everyone else, every wanderer should have made the full loop within their lifetime if he has.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:37 pm

Technically Estrana could have been built on top of the foundations of Janwen, ep6 implies this.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:26 pm

That's true, or it could simply by metaphorical. After all, both cities must have been absorbed by the sword, and the sword doesn't always work by the same logic as the real world. Perhaps it just means that Estrana was built on the same moral foundations as Janwan
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Aegis » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:45 pm

It lends credence to the idea that Rhue is Venge, or at least that Rhue's sword was the one that scarred the Lord Below. If Janwen is in there, that means that the sword must have been around Janwen when it was destroyed.

About Dirk going around the Way or not... We just don't know that much about the guy, it just might be too hard to take such guesses about what he has done.

Oh my god, I think I just had an intuition as to who a certain someone used to be...
I'm pretty sure...
That blacksoul is actually Bun Bun! :shock:
(Inside joke...)
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Postby SpaceBoy2000 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:44 pm

Sorry, a bit off topic here....

a) Hi ya fellow sluggite!
b) You bastard, you were RIGHT too.

Now, it doesn't seem really...plausible that people would circle a planet once in 40 years...that said, there isn't anything stating this is a planet or anything...
SpaceBoy2000
S1 Hilyn

Postby Asra » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:58 pm

The KavaKura thing took place seven generations ago.
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby SpaceBoy2000 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:28 pm

Say, every generation is about...20 years? so, approximately 140-150 years since Kava/Kura?
SpaceBoy2000
S1 Hilyn

Postby Imoto » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:38 am

a generation could be 20-40 years.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion