A time And A place

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Asra » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:29 pm

Not only that, but a desire that he can actually obtain, not some psychotic impossibility. *Cough* No Serena *Cough*
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby fwacho » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:48 pm

Yes, He' now has a reason to live, but he's still under the influence of the sword and alot of poeple are going to suffer. (even if he did suffer and was abused, why should others now be forced to suffer as well?) if that doen't start an intense discussion about how or if justice should be meated out nothing will.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Imoto » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:30 pm

I see the ending as Rhue finally realizing what he should have been focused on all along, that is, finally getting some tail.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Chaos Perfected » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:25 pm

I see the ending as Rhue finally realizing what he should have been focused on all along, that is, finally getting some tail.

So, it was true all along... if you follow the Lexus ending... then number six is actually about Rhue getting the sex he needs!
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:28 pm

decidingly starts heated discussion with fwacho :lol:

Well why should this be Rhue's responsiblity? Rhue did not bring Calamity up the people, they did this upon themselves because they are human and they have conflict. Rhue just simply left because he found his peace and what he wanted in life. Someone else can go destroy the shadow swords and it doesn't have to be Rhue.
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby fwacho » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:55 am

Miss Nothingness Highness wrote:decidingly starts heated discussion with fwacho :lol:

Well why should this be Rhue's responsiblity? Rhue did not bring Calamity up the people, they did this upon themselves because they are human and they have conflict. Rhue just simply left because he found his peace and what he wanted in life. Someone else can go destroy the shadow swords and it doesn't have to be Rhue.

Yes, but Rhue has a sword and would enevitably get involved. also he won't stop killing either.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Mob Pixelle » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:04 pm

I personally see the Lexus ending as a bad or incomplete ending, as Rhue seems (to me) to give up on the real world, instead choosing to live forever in a dream, and never finding out who he really is or what will become of those who are in the real world now that his body is (supposedly) taken over by the mimic. Also, this makes me wonder, if the aura of Rhue of Landorin chooses to stay behind in DE, what other auras have chosen to 'flee' from the real world in order to stay in what is familliar for them?
--Mob Pixelle--
Mob Pixelle
Shadow Foot

Postby Imoto » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:44 pm

He knows who he is. He's Jeruh's aura in the form of his alter-ego. And Serena is gone. So he decides to stay with Lexus.

It's not like Rhue is ignoring the world and deciding to live a lie. He is a lie.

The person the host becomes after is likely the only really living part.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion