Wow, what an ending

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Wow, what an ending

Postby Chaos Perfected » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:58 am

Man, this was a very emotional ending. I screwed up so I can't get the Lexus ending unless I start over, but I got the other two endings. But I do have some questions, as i'm sure everyone does. But first, if we're to have a discussion, things should be stanardized.

There were only five (I think someone says this) Shadow Swords/Illuminati Blades.

The Purpose doesn't exist as people thought it did. The Purpose was created by Tetzel to control the people, as every religion.

The Lord Below exists and has great power.

Rhue is Venge.

In the battle of the Illuminati Lyn against the Lord Below, Venge fought them. Venge was a half demon born of the Lord Below and a human priestess of Janwen. Durring the battle Venge accidently absorbed an aura of one of the heroes, allowing him to see the error of his ways. (As, before this, he had only known his Fathers way.) Venge takes up the Illuminati blade and 'scars' his father. The Lord Below, very pissed at this, sends out a shockwave to kill things and to corrupt the four Illuminati blades that were there.

But Venge was more powerful then that. His aura was not destroyed, only shattered. He became a souless thing seeking to fill the void in his life. (Mimic) He absorbed auras with the Illuminati Blade he carried. (That was now a Shaodw Sword, like the other three) He absorbed enough to fill some of the gaps and took on a new identify of his, the blades, and a big part of someone recently absorbed making and became Kura.

Kura met Kava, went though the play, Kura killed Kava and Kava had so much.. heh.. 'purpose' that he became the dominate aura. Kava returned from the dead and killed the Guided.

Jeruh found one of the shadow swords. Jeruh slaughtered. Midian one day attempted to kill Jeruh, but Jeruh killed him and left his shadow sword inside him (Like Slade). Kava (in Venge) found it and knocked it away as Shadow Swords usually do to one another, absorbing the auras of that Shadow Sword. Kava becomes Midian.

Midian goes on a quest to kill 'Rhue'. Meets Gaius. Meets Scatha. Kills Jeruh, becomes 'Rhue'.

Phantom Slasher is a shadow form of the sword that all Shadow Swords have. Phantom Slasher took parts of Venges shattered aura and gained a personality and will to live that none of the other shadow forms of the swords seemed to have.

Inside of the shadow sword that Venge has carried this whole time (Phantom Slasher) there are four shadows. The shadow forms of the other shadow swords that he defeated when they all fought against the Lord Below.. maybe...

You also fight the shadow form of Night Reaper in the pits.

Arctura and Gharon are the Illuminati and Shadow parts of the sword.

'The Rolling Mists' are not mists. This was a lie. The Rolling Mists are waves. They are the ocean. New pathways are uncovered and old ones covered all the time. (As history of our own world can show us.) I'll elaberate on this later.
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby Antagon » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:38 am

Wow... that's pretty well thought out o.o

Only thing I sorta disagree is your idea of the mists. We met someone who said the mists became red when crashing down onto land. How is this possible if it is regular ocean water?
Antagon
Plyn

Postby Imoto » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:17 am

Venge is not evil or good.

Venge does what seems to give him the largest benifit at the time. There's evidence of this in the way he behaves as Rhue, and some of the conversations he has. (Like when he talks to Lexus and says he believes that people are only kind to have others be kind back to them)

That being said, Venge probably wouldn't be loyal to the lord below when he could gain more by overthrowing him.

On a different topic, there is no evidence of Venge being half demon or half human. There are reasons why the Lord Below would want a human tool on the surface. At any rate, Venge's body is probably human all the way through, while his personality, aura, and soul have a demonic bent in them.

I don understand all this half-demon stuff anyway... it's so... Capcom.

Lun would just have the Lord Below make a human. It's not like it would be difficult.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Chaos Perfected » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:40 am

'The Rolling Mists' are not mists. This was a lie. The Rolling Mists are waves. They are the ocean. New pathways are uncovered and old ones covered all the time. (As history of our own world can show us.) I'll elaberate on this later.

Anyway, now that i'm back, i'll talk more about my ideas on the Rolling Mists...

Lets see, they become red as they reach up toward the sky... is there any evidence to suggest that this guy saw the Rolling Mist more then once? Maybe there was a large battle and the ocean was filled with blood... actually, I have no clue on the red of the mists. But the mists reaching up toward the sky and not being able to escape seemed very waveish to me.

Venge is not evil or good. Etc.

I believe it was established in the game that Venge was the son of the Lord Below. But it never went into Venge's personality, just glimpses that we see in Rhue. Of course, Rhue is very Chaotic Neutral/Evil.

You know.. how do we know the Lord Below isn't human himself? He could be an incredibly powerful Wanderer. Like.. hmm.. nah, theres no basis for that.

Lets see, I think i'll go into Jeruh. Jeruh was a regular child who loved Serena, and Serena was evil and manipulative like the average girl. Midian seemed like a popular badboy type guy, and Jeruh was kind of a made fun of nerd who finally snapped. He found some sort of sword and two shadows.

This sword was, I believe, Ghost Horror. Ghost Horror feeds on anger. He increases your anger to destruction. He loves kids.

The shadows? Tetzel and Eshyau. Tetzel killed the only Forerunner because he knew too much with his current Shadow Sword, Ghost Horror. Tetzel went catatonic as he battled Eshyau in his head for dominance, at this time Jeruh came out and took Ghost Horror, twisting him into the murderer.

Jeruh killed Serena and Midian trained to kill Jeruh and made it his lifes work. Jeruh was hunted by law people like.. lets say, the Vigilante Council if it existed then and the Guided and, by extenstion of that, Gaius. Midian fought Jeruh and it was at this point the Shadow Sword got away from Jeruh and Jeruh came to himself, realizing what he had done and went into hiding. He made the Rhue personality, but knew he was only fooling himself until 'Rhue' killed him and took the 'Rhue' personality, but had no idea of the backing up 'Jeruh' personality so he did not know he was fooling himself.
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby fwacho » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:53 pm

wow...okay...
there were seven listed illuminati. some post around here has them listed. wow. okay... uhm... I'm not giing to touch the rest of that except to say that Lun prefers to make fun of standard plot devices.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:16 pm

"Revalzo, Aldebaran, Arctura,
Betelgeuse, Fomalhaut, Venturi,
and Regulus."
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Chaos Perfected » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:41 pm

Wow, fwacho killed my discussion. >>;

You could at least make a... less cryptic comment about specific things.

Hey Non-Sequitur, what about the names of the Shadow Swords too?
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby Antagon » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:08 pm

Whoa whoa whoa, Arctura!? I totally didnt catch that when I fought her o.o could that have been Rhue's sword before it got corrupt?
Antagon
Plyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:22 pm

Chaos Perfected wrote:Hey Non-Sequitur, what about the names of the Shadow Swords too?

As far as I know there are no lists of Shadow Swords anywhere in any of the episodes. You have already discussed the ones we know about: Ghost Horror, Night Reaper, and Phantom Slasher.

Rhue's comments about the list that I just posted also indicate that there may be more Illuminati.

"There's a book here about the
Illuminati, The Swords of
Justice.
Apparently they even had specific
names. Only a few are listed
here."
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Chaos Perfected » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:07 pm

Whoa whoa whoa, Arctura!? I totally didnt catch that when I fought her o.o could that have been Rhue's sword before it got corrupt?

Yeah, I thought I said that somewhere... you fight both sides of the sword, the Illuminati and the Shadow side. Arctura and Phantom Slasher.

And its odd, in one ending you beat both Arctura and Phantom Slasher, leaving the sword open for Trazi to kill it. Rhue rejects the sword and struggles for the meaning of his existence.

In one Rhue defeats Arctura, the Illuminati side only, but never the Phantom Slasher. Rhue embraces the lie and lives inside the blade with Lexus, leaving the Phantom Slasher free to control his body.

In the last one, he defeats neither and nothing is solved. Everything goes on as it was, depressed, with truth hiding everything.

Hmm.. Non-Sequitur, wasn't there a man in red that said four or so Illuminati went under to fight The Lord Below, and only one stayed on the surface?
Last edited by Chaos Perfected on Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby Imoto » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:07 pm

Again, I really can't help but see Rhue/Venge's core personality as a ruthless opportunist.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:42 pm

Chaos Perfected wrote:Hmm.. Non-Sequitur, wasn't there a man in red that said four or so Illuminati went under to fight The Lord Below, and only one stayed on the surface?

He did not say how many were taken to fight The Lord Below; just that it was all but one of them.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:18 pm

Imoto wrote:I don understand all this half-demon stuff anyway... it's so... Capcom.

wrong again! it's more Inuyasha because Inuyasha is lame and capcom isn't :D
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Chaos Perfected » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:21 pm

I could have swore it was a number... oh well, I get to go play the game again, besides just getting the Lexus ending now. :P I should just edit my original topic and take out the number.

Again, I really can't help but see Rhue/Venge's core personality as a ruthless opportunist.

Rhue maybe. But he is influenced by a lot of other sources. Inside Dream Estrana is more 'true Rhue' though. But it never went into detail on Venge, we're just left with our sad little theorys.
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby Imoto » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:07 pm

Inu-Yasha is lame, yes, but it KNOWS it's lame. It does it on purpose to better connect with the lonely emotional anime kid, without making him feel like he's watching a girly show.

Like how Sailor Moon is filled with ambiguous lesbian relationships to better appeal to the teen audience.

Capcom on the other hand, has this kind of quasi j-pop/rock style feeling to it, appealing to a demographic that will inevitably look back on their taste and despise it.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion