So, what was the point of that?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

So, what was the point of that?

Postby Chaos Perfected » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:47 am

So, this entire game, you make choices, you do things, you believe you are shaping the course of the game. You can choose which girls like you more, you can make Rhue make good or evil choices. You wait with bated breath at the end of the game...

When it turns out there are only three endings. The only girls that ever mattered were Kole (for slight variations) and Lexus who gets a whole ending. That was it. I ask you.. why? It seemed like such a waste.

And I spent the whole game trying to get in Sorya's pants.
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby tgk » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:30 pm

Somebody mentioned that you can get into Sorya's pants... sort of... it's implied.

I also notice that you seem to get the combine attack more often when your Lexus or Sorya relationship becomes higher.

Also, Rhue in my game is often automatically revived by Lexus whenever he die. This could be due to high Lexus points?

It maybe just my faulty perception, but then it is a logical place to make these points matter.
tgk
Wanderer

Postby Swicord » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:34 pm

Because The Way is a tragedy. If you feel like something important has been taken away, then it has achieved its purpose.
Swicord
Wanderer

Postby Flibbo » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:47 pm

Swicord wrote:Because The Way is a tragedy. If you feel like something important has been taken away, then it has achieved its purpose.

It seemed to do it pretty well for me. The first time i saw that ending almost killed me.
"...fin..?"
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby Chaos Perfected » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:28 pm

Somebody mentioned that you can get into Sorya's pants... sort of... it's implied.

Oh really? I must find this 'somebody' and extract the truth from him.

Because The Way is a tragedy. If you feel like something important has been taken away, then it has achieved its purpose.

But.. it could have been so much more.
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby Jasonflare » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:33 pm

I think it was a bonus. Would you bother getting Sorya points if you realized it'd have no effect in the endings?
OMG,Image
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:34 pm

hahaha it's an easter egg like Rhue gets the sex he needs. You just keep your relationship points with Sorya high and when you are at Marasha's house and get into the room with a bikini and Vashti's dress choose Vasti's dress and sorya should 'dance' for you later on XD

or so I have collected from that
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Chaos Perfected » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:38 pm

Eh? Marasha's house?
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:39 pm

When you become the grand champion, Rhue will say he wants to finalize his contract with her at the date at Val Parra. So she says for him to come to her house and in her room should be a locked room with the two outfits
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Chaos Perfected » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:06 pm

In mine there was only a dress.
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby tgk » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:10 pm

This means that both of your Lexus and Sorya points are too low.
tgk
Wanderer

Postby Chaos Perfected » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:40 pm

Drat, but I was so good with Sorya... anything happen if you choose the other thing?
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:13 am

Ok wait, let me get this straight, your all complaining about how the points have no point. Then you go on to say that your points were too low :wink:
See we have found a use for point, another one is if Sorya live/dies and if she joins your party, and earlyer it was possible to have Lexus live if your points were high enough, but it would have been to hard to cde for next episodes, because you would need two diffrent games.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Chaos Perfected » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:11 am

Alright, there was Sorya. The fact that she joins you later if you have the right ammount of points, and dancing if you get this dress or some such. (And I did have a lot of points with her. I don't see how I couldn't get the dress choice thing. >>;) I even took her on the date because I thought i'd get an ending with her, but it turned out it only ruined my chances at getting the last ending. Bleh.

And Kole for the slight ending variation.

And Lexus for her stuff.

But what about the other characters that points were never any use for? Cetsa, Lyrah, Scatha?
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby Sling » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:37 am

Chaos Perfected wrote:And Kole for the slight ending variation.

It's Kloe, not Kole, Kloe.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion